Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Su Zhiru was hit by a bolt from the blue!

    It's not that she hasn't seen the means of commercial warfare, but she never thought that things would become like this.

    What the hell are these people playing? Didn't it mean that Fengyin was shut down by Zhuge Fanchi, and then Zhuge Fanchi took over again?

    How could it be in Le Yan's hands?

    Su Zhi thought and thought, tried to connect all the events together, and finally showed her resentful eyes.

    I see.

    Yang Xin wanted to be Chu Ting's mistress, so she took advantage of her hatred with Le Yan to vent her anger on Hua Luojiao.

    Zhuge Fanchi took advantage of Yang Xin's scandal and joined forces with the angry Chu Ting to bring Fengyin out of business.

    Then Zhuge Fanchi used some means to snatch Feng Yin from Chu Ting, and then gave it to Hua Luojiao?

    Then Hua Luojiao gave it to Leyan?

    In a trance, Su Zhi felt that she seemed to understand, but in the end she found that she didn't understand at all.

    The logic here is really weird.

    But she didn't even bother to think about what was going on.

    She looked at the Le Yan of the stars, and her hands trembled with anger. She wanted to bite her nails in front of the camera many times, but she still held back.

    She walked up to Hua Luojiao, said hastily, "Aunt Luojiao, don't you think about the Chu family?", and was about to leave.

    But those annoying reporters are like leeches, they swarm at the slightest sound of water.

    "Miss Su, did you know in advance that Miss Leyan would become a shareholder of Fengyin?" "How do

    you plan to work with Miss Leyan in the future? Rumor has it that Miss Leyan and Miss Sun Yafan have been good sisters for many years."

    Su Zhi couldn't get rid of these people for a while, so she could only try her best to keep smiling.

    "Sister? In the end, maybe the one who gave you the deadliest knife is the sister."

    After speaking, he tried his best to control himself to maintain elegance, and hurriedly left the scene under the protection of bodyguards.

    Back home, Su Zhi looked at Le Yan who was caught between Hua Luojiao and Zhuge Fanchi in the video, raised her hand, and knocked her laptop to the ground.

    She called to ask her father and brother what was going on, but was scolded bloody by her father and brother.

    "I haven't looked at you for a few days, why did you lose such a big man? Our old Su family's face was completely humiliated by you!" "I taught you

    from a young age, don't talk too much, and be kind to others, even to the enemy. Don't reveal your intentions too much, why are you still so blah, those books are all for nothing?!"

    "Sister, the family property was lost in two at once because of you. I listen to my brother's advice, the Chu family is not easy to mess with. Since you can't get in, don't force it, what kind of man do you want, I can't find you? Don't keep staring at Chu Yunchen."

    Su Zhi didn't speak, but just hung up the phone.

    A vicious look gradually appeared on her face, and the words these two people said to her when she was a child came to her mind.