Chapter 91 - 100

.
Chapter 91

    After the Mid-Autumn Festival, Hua Luojiao wondered if she was too tired of eating these days, and suddenly said that she wanted to eat steamed buns.

    In her own words, "I want to eat something that is full of the fragrance of rice noodles."

    Zhuge Fanchi laughed at her, saying that she had violated her annual mental health.

    Le Yan was very happy: "Ah, Mr. Hua, we really want to go together. I just bought a new steamer yesterday!"

    Zhuge Fanchi: "..."

    Zhuge Fanchi was so happy that he ate it, so he agreed She and Hua Luojiao go to see the new steamer that Le Yan bought.

    In fact, it is not a magical thing, it is the most common stainless steel steamer on the market.

    The bottom layer is a grid made of bamboo strips, with stainless steel mesh on top, and a layer of white filter cloth.

    The lid is quite chic, it is transparent.

    Le Yan loves cleanliness just like her Teacher Hua, and washes the steamer very clean.

    Especially the fiberglass cover, which doesn't even have a fingerprint at all.

    She was busy up and down like a little bee in the kitchen, kneading dough and kneading ingredients very skillfully.

    Zhuge Fanchi and Hua Luojiao looked at each other.

    They were also happy when the child was happy, but they felt like yawning when they saw her repeated movements.

    When they went out to take a nap, when they came back and looked at the chopping board, they all showed amazed expressions.

    I saw baby pigs with round faces, red noses and ears standing on the white plastic chopping board.

    The face is white, the nose, small mouth, eyes and ears are all light pink.

    With that pink and tender appearance, it makes people feel bad even if they think about it.

    Looking at the other side of the chopping board, it turned out to be a row of yellow cartoon chickens, carrying bags and wearing small hats.

    In the middle of the chopping board are several pink roses and peonies.

    I won’t talk about roses, but look at that peony, it is really a layer of thin petals, which is exactly the same as a real flower!

    If they hadn't been watching here all the time, they would never have thought that these buns were actually steamed buns!

    Hua Luojiao laughed immediately: "Xiaoyan, what a skill, why don't you just pinch a girlfriend for Lihua?"

    Leyan raised her chin and showed her white teeth: "Okay!"

    So she picked up the chopping board For the materials on the table, turn your tender hands to the left and move to the right.

    "Okay!"

    A Q version, pink cat appeared in her palm.

    It is 80% similar to Li Huatang's face, super husband and wife.

    Hua Luojiao smiled "puchi" and put the pear flower away: "Do you like it?"

    The pear blossom gave her a white look and turned her head away.

    Le Yan continued to do it.

    What she made this time are all pink and bright yellow, as well as SpongeBob SquarePants, cartoon cars and the like.