Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    From then on, Su Zhi stopped pestering her.

    She seemed to have suddenly changed her mind and began to let go of her feelings to focus on her career.

    She posts chicken soup for the soul on Weibo every day, saying that women have to rely on themselves and so on.

    When not distributing chicken soup, promote your own movie.

    The movie she is making is called "The Edge of the Black Hole", which is a science fiction movie with a heroine.

    The script of this movie is very powerful, it is based on the science fiction novel of Yueming Feitian.

    Yueming Feitian is a talented science fiction writer who has become popular in the past two years. He has been fond of astronomy since he was a child. He graduated from the best astronomy department in China and writes novels in his spare time.

    He only wrote two novels, one of which has a clear idea and is said to have "created a new situation in science fiction".

    That novel was made into a movie last year.

    As soon as the movie came out, it caused a sensation. In the end, the movie was named "the most influential science fiction work in China", and the box office figures were astonishing. It even won several awards abroad.

    Because of this movie, Yueming Feitian's works are well known to everyone. Even if you don't like to watch science fiction or don't understand science fiction, after watching this movie, you are full of praise for it.

    Also because of this movie, a wave of science fiction movies has been set off at home and abroad.

    His second novel is "The Edge of the Black Hole" that Su Zhi is going to shoot.

    The novel itself is finished, and the response among readers is very good.

    Su Zhi spent a huge sum of money to buy the copyright, and found someone to be a screenwriter, and collaborated with the director who bullied Sun Yafan to make a movie together.

    For this movie, she invested tens of millions. Although it was only pocket money, she couldn't help but feel a little distressed.

    So at that time, after she knew that Zhuge Fanchi would take over Fengyin, she had the idea of ​​signing the company.

    If Zhuge Fanchi could pay the money, and being an employee of the company under the hands of the future mother-in-law, wouldn't it be more comfortable to be exhausted every day than to take my own money?

    But those are thoughts of the past.

    Now that the movie has started shooting, she is busy using various platforms to frantically promote the movie.

    "Strong cast", "Ghost director Zhou Yisheng personally performed the knife", "Super cool stunts", "Super strange outer space", "Sentimental love in the last days"... With her tireless publicity day and night

    , Finally, netizens have expectations for her drama.

    [Wow, it's Yueyue's novel! His celestial body No.1 last year was crazy, so looking forward to it, I hope this one is as good as that one. ]

    [The wealthy young lady really has discernment, and she found this novel as soon as she looked for it. Yueyue's copyright is very popular, right? It is estimated that a lot of money was spent and a lot of contacts were used. ]

    [I have read it, I heard that the filming of this movie is very hard, so the progress is very fast, and they all publicly said that it will be launched next month, so behave yourself. ]