Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Sun Yafan and Le Yan, whose faces were covered with ashes from baking, looked at each other when they heard the movement here.

    Le Yan was clumsily turning over a handful of yellow beef skewers on the grill.

    Flipping through the pages, she leaned over to Sun Yafan: "Really, Teacher Hua and Teacher Zhuge's skin is actually good. Who would believe that they are forty years old! How do you do it?" Sun

    Yafan Yafan turned his head and glanced at the two teachers, then turned back with a blank expression.

    "Naturally beautiful."

    Le Yan nodded, "Yeah."

    Zhuge Fanchi listened to the two muttering, and felt amused.

    It is true that Hua Luojiao is naturally beautiful, but natural beauty cannot withstand the ravages of time.

    They still don't know about Concubine Hua's abilities!

    Just thinking about it, Liu Rui's mother-in-law Qin Fengying also spoke.

    "Let me tell you that the skin really needs to be maintained. Our company has a product. Don't blame me for selling melons. It's really easy to use. Whether it's melasma, freckles or other spots, it will be effective in a week. It can also replenish water. Whitening, sold for 3,000 yuan a bottle, and the supply is still in short supply!"

    Chen Tang's eyes lit up immediately.

    "What product? Can it make your skin catch up to Teacher Hua? Speaking of which, Sister Qin, your skin is pretty good. Although it's not as good as Teacher Hua's, it's still quite clear." Qin Fengying laughed so hard she couldn't see her teeth immediately: "Oh

    , My face became hot when I said it. Let me tell you, Xiaotang, although I have never been a star, those stars all use my products. In your circle, you have a chance if you look good. Although your skin is also good, but After all, it’s not as bright as it was back then, why don’t you give me something to try?”

    Chen Tang nodded immediately: “Yes, yes, how much do you think, sister?”

    They chatted enthusiastically, and Chen Tang’s mother-in-law Zhang Yalan also asked I can't sit still.

    "Is it really that amazing? Can..."

    She leaned into Fengying's ear and said something, Qin Fengying immediately smiled and said: "Yes! Let me tell you, don't think you are old, even a fifty-year-old can look like thirty. Look at Huameizi and Zhuge Sister, you can still fight at forty years old than thirty. As long as you take good care of it, it will be fine!"

    Zhuge Fanchi and Hua Luojiao who were listening at the table said, "..."

    The atmosphere is so good.

    But one wishing to fight and the other wishing to suffer, they are no longer children, they respect blessings.

    These programs will never be aired, because they involve advertisements.

    The director even came to stop Qin Fengying, but at this moment, Liu Rui came back.

    Liu Rui came back exhausted, but when she saw them from a distance, she smiled.

    When she got closer and heard the program crew's advice to her mother-in-law, the corners of her mouth hadn't reached the end before she retracted it abruptly.

    She came over, slammed her bag on the table, and looked at her mother-in-law, Qin Fengying.

    "Mom! Why are you like this again!"