Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Zhuge Fanchi was spotted by Hua Luojiao, silently made a note, went out for a walk, and got to know the other guests.

    The third floor is occupied by the rich and wealthy Qin Fengying and her daughter-in-law Liu Rui.

    Both Qin Fengying and her husband were born in insurance sales. They suddenly became rich a few years ago, and now they are worth hundreds of millions.

    Liu Rui is a well-known lawyer. The children are in their teens and still look like an elite, serious but talkative.

    On the first floor lived the veteran actor Zhang Yalan and her daughter-in-law Chen Tang from decades ago.

    Chen Tang, like her mother-in-law Zhang Yalan, is also an actor, but more than ten years ago, she retired from the circle and went to care for her husband and teach her children.

    The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law usually live a very luxurious life, and live online almost every day to buy, buy, and buy their daily routines.

    Zhuge Fanchi chatted with someone for a few words, then went back to the fourth floor, and bumped into the program group who was performing a solo interview on Sun Yafan.

    Zhuge Fanchi didn't shy away from it, and stood in the corner and listened for a while.

    A single sampling site.

    The host asked Sun Yafan: "Have you ever thought about what it's like to live with your mother-in-law?"

    Sun Yafan: "I haven't thought about it."

    The host was a little surprised.

    The daughters-in-law of the first two groups answered this question very standard.

    [My mother-in-law was very kind to me when I was not married, so I don't think it's necessary to think about it. It's great that the family can take care of each other when they live together. ]

    [My mother-in-law is open-minded and gentle, and we have common hobbies, we all appreciate each other. 】

    And Sun Yafan directly "hasn't thought about it."

    So are all the little girls these days so straight? Don't you care about your reputation at all? She is still a star!     The host asked again: "Are you afraid that your mother -in-law will

    embarrass you?"

    Sure enough, Sun Yafan straightened her body and swallowed before speaking.

    "Not afraid."

    He said not afraid, but the indifferent light in his eyes had become sharper, and his hands on his knees were slightly curled up.

    Visibly tense.

    The host noticed these details, but continued to ask routinely: "Do you remember the first time you met your mother-in-law? What impression do you have?"

    Sun Yafan paused for a long time before answering: "It's a character."

    The host smiled awkwardly one time.

    I have never seen a mother-in-law described like this.

    This is Versailles?

    Not like it.

    Seeing that Sun Yafan still had the same look of being owed eighteen million, her tone was also cold, with a strange pertinence.

    Yes, to the point, to the point of alienation.