Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Under everyone's surprised or suspicious eyes, the man came riding a tall white horse with bright fur.

    He looked to be in his early twenties, very white and thin, but he didn't make people feel weak.

    He was wearing a white shirt with khaki casual trousers, the sleeves were rolled up neatly, and there was a retro-style watch with a white plate and black belt on his left wrist.

    The man's voice was very gentle, even if he was shouting, he was not in a hurry, his words were clear, and he had a bookish air.

    Because this person has never appeared in the media, everyone is still not sure that he is Chu Yunchen.

    But this looks and temperament does seem like someone with an aunt like Hua Luojiao.

    The two really belong to the same hanging -

    seeing it makes people want to take another look and another look.

    The man rode over, first stopped beside Hua Luojiao and Le Yan, leaned over on the horse and kissed Hua Luojiao's cheek: "Auntie is getting more and more beautiful."

    Then he stood up and turned his head, patted Le Yan's head: "Xiaoyan is getting cuter and cuter."

    After finishing these, he came to Zhuge Fanchi again and jumped off the horse.

    He stood under Zhuge Fanchi's horse, took her hand, and rubbed his face against her: "Mom, you're back. It's been a long time." With such a greasy expression,

    he didn't show his eyes at all. , but it is moving.

    It was as if the person standing in front of him was not a man in his twenties, but a small, chubby child.

    But Mr. Zhuge didn't seem to feel this kind of dependence at all.

    Teacher Zhuge tilted his head slightly, staring at him and smiling.

    That smile really didn't look friendly, it made melon-eaters like them feel intrusive.

    Chu Yunchen seemed to feel it too, and smiled apologetically: "Mom, I'll go back and explain to you later."

    Zhuge Fanchi laughed again.

    She withdrew her hand, turned her head, and winked at him before turning her head.

    Chu Yunchen obviously got what she meant, and turned around with a smile.

    He came to Sun Yafan's horse step by step, and just looked up at her with a smile.

    No hugs, no surprise smiles, no youthful joy.

    Anyway, that's how it looks.

    The director couldn't understand again.

    What happened to these two people?

    In his early twenties, how can he be more prestigious than an old couple?

    The director thought, it seems that Master Chu is not very enthusiastic about Sun Yafan.

    There is nothing to say when you meet your elders and friends first, but how can a young couple be so indifferent when they meet?

    After a rough calculation, Sun Yafan has lived in the villa for more than ten days. Logically, shouldn't the two get off their horses like the wind, and then embrace each other tightly, lingering to the end of the world, and love everyone else as a background wall?