Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    The young girl came with a unique vigor.

    Her long black hair was braided into several thin braids, and the two near the sideburns were bent into two lovely semicircles.

    Other braids are interspersed or hang over the ears, forming an irregular and complex pattern.

    But it made Le Yan's slightly baby-fat face look more cute and cute.

    She was wearing a white gauze ribbon on her head, and she was wearing a long silver-white dress with tiny pink flowers hanging on it.

    The flowers are made of a light and soft transparent fabric, which is obviously pink, but when the light flickers, it seems to be a little purple, and when the light flickers, it has a golden and silver luster.

    The non-embellished fabric is silvery, if not everyone is sober, they may even think it is a costume in a dress-up game.

    It's so dreamy!

    It's almost like an elf is walking towards the camera.

    Le Yan has always followed the style of clear soup and white noodles.

    I don't know if it's because of her poor vision or because the company didn't take good care of her. Anyway, her fame and her style have never been on the same line.

    When singing live, she has a beautiful singing voice and a cute personality. She can also create her own songs, and her appearance can also be played, so everyone will not pay attention to other things.

    After officially signing the contract with the company, the business became more and more, and the climate began to be unacceptable, and the shortcomings came out.

    Like her dress.

    I don't know what's wrong with her stylist, she always wears that kind of dusty clothes, but her face is not as flattering as Yang Xin's.

    The most overwhelmed one, the red and green see-through outfit, made her fans almost scold her and her stylist!

    Later I heard that her stylist didn't like her very much and let her do it herself.

    The consequence of letting her do it herself is--

    Even in formal occasions, this person is still a white dress.

    For example, on the first day of "Mother-in-law is Coming", it was a good start to the variety show, and I had to meet my future mother-in-law.

    Even if the future mother-in-law and other guests are not there, she will directly enter the stage in a white dress, and the makeup on her face is very light, and it is not much different with or without makeup.

    But today, it really surprised everyone.

    【Ahhh! I love this outfit! Is there any class representative who can help popularize science? ]

    [I didn't expect Le Yan to be so gorgeous, like a princess, I suddenly want to hug her! 】

    【Is her hair real? Does she have such handy people on her team? Then why not use it before? 】

    【No, you got the point wrong, right? Don't you feel that her face is different from before? ]

    [Fuck! Look at the pictures of the insiders from the scene, I am doubting my life, come and tell me if there is something wrong with my eyes! ]

    [Huh? Um? Um? What about her acne? Why is she such a big pimple? ]

    [Did that dress make me put a filter on her? Why do I feel that her skin is a little more delicate? 】