Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Sun Yafan lowered her eyelids: "I have been able to cook since I was a child, but it is not delicious. If Teacher Hua wants to, she can guide me by the side, telling me when to add seasonings, how much to put, and whether to use high or low heat.

    " Yan pointed to her fingers: "Mr. Hua, I actually know how to make desserts in the oven, so I'll come too."

    Hua Luojiao was not polite at all, and glanced at Sun Yafan: "Yes."

    Then she glanced at Le Yan: "No need Yes, we brought a lot of desserts."

    Zhuge Fanchi wanted to laugh again.

    Others don't know that she knows that Hua Luojiao thinks that Leyan's desserts will not taste good.

    Hua Luojiao was the most particular about food and clothing when she was in the palace.

    To eat peach blossom crisps in early spring, sweet-scented osmanthus cakes in late summer, and donkey rolls in autumn and winter, she has to collect the most famous local masters from all over the country to compete in skills in the palace, and choose the one that tastes the most to her liking.

    It's to bring the dessert industry big and strong. All dessert shops across the country don't have to hang the God of Wealth painting, but her portrait must be hung.

    Of course, few people have witnessed the beauty of the noble concubine Hua, all of which were painted according to the fairies in the sky.

    In short, it's easy for Hua Luojiao to make you want to stop, but it's just whimsical if you want Hua Luojiao to want to make you want to do something.

    After crossing over, the desserts Hua Luojiao ate were all super famous brands, whether they taste good or not is another matter, the ostentation is in place.

    Le Yan also found out.

    She had seen the bags of Nuoka's chocolates and Black Swan's cakes a long time ago.

    Noka chocolate, the purest chocolate in the world without additives, the price of half a tael has reached more than 800 US dollars, but Hua Luojiao can't even remember to eat it.

    Black swan cakes cost tens of thousands of yuan each, and even the courier boys who run errands are specially selected, one of them is handsome, and the monthly salary is tens of thousands of yuan, but Hua Luojiao doesn't even look at it.

    Le Yan also knew that although Hua Luojiao said so, she was actually afraid that she would not do well.

    But she felt that Hua Luojiao could put down her airs and cook for them on the first day they met, how could she just enjoy the fruits of other people's labor without showing courtesy?

    Le Yan showed a shy smile to Hua Luojiao.

    "Well, those desserts are very good, but I didn't make them!"

    Zhuge Fanchi raised his brows and the corners of his mouth when he heard that.

    This little flower is quite interesting.

    Hua Luojiao also looked at Le Yan.

    There was a trace of surprise in her eyes, and then she sneered: "Then you go on."

    Not long after, the meals and desserts were brought out.

    Zhuge Fanchi set down the chopsticks for Hua Luojiao's rice, and put a piece of mapo tofu in her bowl.

    Hua Luojiao picked it up, and suddenly saw Sun Yafan staring at the tofu in her hand with burning eyes.

    Under her light, Hua Luojiao gracefully put the tofu into her mouth, her graceful jaw moved: "Yafan, what are you afraid of?"