Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Le Yan and Sun Yafan ran away, and Chen Tang was frightened knowing that the dishes were made by Hua Luojiao, so he also went home to calm down.

    Only Hua Luojiao and Zhuge Fanchi were left in the living room on the second floor.

    Zhuge Fanchi ate and drank enough, washed the dishes, put the unfinished takeaway in the refrigerator, and threw away the empty takeaway boxes and used chopsticks.

    After finishing this, she opened the dessert she brought, pinched a piece of pineapple cake and brought it to Hua Luojiao's mouth.

    Hua Luojiao patted her hand: "Hands are so dirty."

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled: "It's dirty, I even killed the fish for you just now."

    Hua Luojiao didn't take the pineapple cake, and took a small bite of a piece of candy Pickled tomatoes, the red lips stained with sugar water have a thin layer of bright glaze.

    "Shouldn't you kill me? When did I, Hua Luojiao, cook for others to eat? Don't take advantage of it and act like a good boy."

    Zhuge Fanchi leaned into her ear: "Really. When you first entered the palace, you committed a crime." Wrong, just to beg me to let you off, you made me a plate of braised lion head, how many years has it been?" This

    happened in a previous life.

    At that time, Zhuge Fanchi felt that Hua Luojiao was a squeamish spirit, the kind who had to be fed by a maid for dinner, and had nothing to do with a cook.

    Who would have thought that he only cooked one dish that day, and it made her think about it for two lifetimes.

    It was so delicious!

    Hua Luojiao still looked disgusted: "The two of them ate that kind of food so desperately, who can stand it? Don't even look at it, they are all as empty as paper cut out, You Qi is happy to eat takeaway! "

    If you don't wash the dishes after eating, if this is my court lady, she will be sent out early! There are no rules!"

    Zhuge Fanchi was very satisfied after eating and drinking, so he didn't argue with her anymore.

    "So you wash your hands and make soup? I didn't realize that you are such a soft-hearted person before!"

    Hua Luojiao glared at her, and those peach-blossom eyes immediately showed a bit of murderous intent.

    "It's made by Lihuatang!"

    Zhuge Fanchi: "..."

    Fourth floor.

    Sitting on Sun Yafan's bed, Le Yan clenched a pair of scallion-white fingers that turned red.

    "It's over, it's over, what should we do if we both forgot to wash the dishes just now? The teachers must think we are very uneducated."

    Sun Yafan played the game with his mobile phone sideways, without raising his eyes.

    "Well, yes, I heard that mother-in-laws are like this, and they like to find fault with big things."

    Le Yan panicked even more when she heard this, and her curled eyelashes were even stained with water droplets.

    "Ah, what should I do?"

    Sun Yafan made a big move in the game, and said coldly: "What are you afraid of, we will go down and wash later."

    She quickly operated her thumb, her eyelids drooping: "So It’s really annoying to live with adults, now at our age, who doesn’t just lie down on the sofa after eating takeaway, and play games? I really like to clean up the dishes so much, why eat takeaway!” Le Yan said to his fingers