Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Sun Yafan looked at the greedy eyes in their eyes.

    Maybe she was wrong.

    At the beginning, Fengyin signed her not because she was surprised that she got the title of actress by mistake, but because she knew that she was in love with the Chu family's son.

    That's why she was forced to appear in this variety show later.

    What kind of existence is the Chu family?

    Just adding the word "Chu" to an online post will get a lot more clicks than not adding it.

    Rich, powerful, mysterious.

    It's low-key but makes people's blood boil just by hearing these two words.

    Because he got in touch with the Chu family, he got in touch with glossy words such as flow, sudden wealth, and power.

    But Sun Yafan is very clear that in fact, everyone thinks that she is not worthy of dating someone from the Chu family, and no one wants her to really marry into a wealthy family.

    But it's very contradictory, these people are expecting her to post what she and Chu's son did on the Internet.

    It would be even better if she and Chu Yunchen could film a live sex scene.

    Let things ferment again?

    Hehe, as soon as she opened her Weibo, her eyes were full of "street slipper", "taimei", "shameless"

    and then fermented? Does she still want to live? Do people who treat her well and those who are close to her still live?

    Sun Yafan didn't know why Zhuge Fanchi treated her so well.

    Sun Yafan struggles in society, and she least believes in unreasonable kindness.

    But she couldn't say the phrase "what do you want me to do for you?"

    She didn't want to say it either.

    She seemed to have suddenly become naive, and suddenly didn't want to care about those complicated things.

    Like a child, she is willing to indulge in the help Zhuge Fanchi gives, even if that help may be an illusion or a handout.

    There is only one thing, she is extremely firm.

    That is, no matter why Teacher Zhuge treats her so well, no matter what she and Teacher Zhuge will become in the future, she will never allow others to think of Teacher Zhuge or his husband's family.

    Especially through Sun Yafan to make this idea.

    Sun Yafan stood up.

    She still has the respectful expression of a social person, but that pretty face is colder than ever.

    "I'm sorry, I refuse."

    The audience fell silent, and even Manager Wu's gaze became gloomy.

    The others also looked like they would pounce on her and tear her apart at any moment.

    "Shut up! Is it for you to speak?!"

    "Why are you so elm-headed, why are you playing so high? I don't know what kind of place this circle is?"

    Sun Yafan: "I refuse, I don't want to involve irrelevant people .”

    Especially Teacher Zhuge.

    As soon as she finished speaking, Mr. Wu sneered.

    "Okay, you have the backbone, I will help you, and when you stink, remember to pay liquidated damages."