Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    In the reception room of the racetrack, the smell of needles can be heard.

    Gao Zhuang, a middle-aged doctor wearing silver-rimmed glasses, was wrapped in a white coat with a solemn expression on his face.

    He was holding Hua Luojiao's cell phone.

    "Ah Ting, my brother and sister are in good condition. They didn't fall. I'll take her to our hospital later. You don't have to hurry back. Don't worry." While speaking, she persuaded

    Hua Luojiao who was on the sofa.

    "Sister and sister, even though I said so, just to be on the safe side, let's go to my place for a comprehensive check-up right away?"

    Hua Luojiao leaned on the sofa in the reception room of the racecourse, and stretched out her jade white arm towards him.

    The doctor gave her a helpless look and returned her cell phone.

    Hua Luojiao took the phone and pointed the camera at herself: "Do you believe it now?"

    Over there, Chu Ting's face was gloomy, and his voice seemed to be covered in ice: "I will definitely come back next month when I have time, you Don't refuse again."

    Hua Luojiao said "Yes".

    In the video, Chu Ting's assistant knocked on the door and came in, reminding him to go to a meeting.

    Hua Luojiao told him not to delay work.

    Chu Ting was silent for a while, then sighed, "Give Zhuge Fanchi the phone."

    Hua Luojiao glanced at Zhuge Fanchi beside him.

    Mr. Zhuge is breathing cold air all over his body now, and splashing a little water on it will directly form ice slag.

    This ice-bound aura frightened the juniors in the reception room so much that they didn't dare to breathe out, even Leyan, who was still humming and dropping the golden beans just now, didn't dare to cry anymore, only dared to sniff occasionally , called "Mr. Hua".

    Hua Luojiao pulled Le Yan up from her lap, let her sit beside her, and handed the phone to Zhuge Fanchi.

    As soon as Zhuge Fanchi got the phone, he muttered angrily, "Brother, do you have something to say after I send Jiaojiao to the hospital for examination?"

    Hua Luojiao: "..."

    Hua Luojiao retracted her hand, He met Chu Ting's cold face on the phone again.

    Chu Ting frowned: "Jiaojiao, listen carefully, if you hurt yourself before I come back, no matter who hurt you, I want his whole family to disappear!

    " A pang of guilt arose, and a rare good-natured voice rose.

    "Dean Li said so, why are you still worried! Go to the meeting, I'll wait for you to come back."

    Over there, Chu Ting finally relaxed his brows, and scolded, "How did Su Yanqing teach his daughter!

    " Luo Jiao laughed and ended the call.

    Everything that happened on the racetrack just now is still playing in his mind.

    Such a scene seemed familiar.

    A long time ago, when she became a noble concubine, the emperor wanted to expand the harem and got some new concubines.

    One of them is the most capable of acting like a baby and pretending to be pitiful, which is very popular with the emperor.