Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Sun Yafan came to practice by the lake again.

    Unexpectedly, it was too unlucky to see Zhuge Fanchi again.

    Teacher Zhuge was still wearing the black sportswear from yesterday, with a high ponytail, slender arms and long legs, showing his white belly.

    She appears to have just arrived and is doing warm-up exercises.

    Sun Yafan didn't go there.

    Harmony during meals is fake, mother-in-law is mother-in-law, the farther away the better.

    Sun Yafan bent her back, preparing to use the cover of the big trees by the lake to avoid Zhuge Fanchi.

    At this moment, suddenly, an evil wind blew up by the quiet lake.

    Sun Yafan only felt her legs and feet getting cold, but before she could react, she heard the sound of "咻咻" coming from beside her.

    This sound is so familiar, isn't it the sound of branches breaking through the sky?

    Sun Yafan straightened up abruptly, and looked at Zhuge Fanchi.

    I saw the man holding a dead branch in his hand, looking straight ahead with sharp eyes, exuding a chilling aura all over his body.

    With a flick of her "long sword", she jumped up and down like a rabbit, and she jumped higher than that big tree.

    Sun Yafan gasped.

    Before he could breathe out, Zhuge Fanchi over there saw a set of dazzling foil moves.

    Flowing clouds and flowing water, moving with wind.

    Anyway, the momentum is much stronger than their martial arts instructor. In such a comparison, the martial arts instructor Mr. Meng is simply playing, and this one is really fighting.

    Sun Yafan suddenly felt that maybe this is really a heroine from the world of martial arts.

    After he finished practicing a set of movements, she ran over and stood there staring at Zhuge Fanchi with wide eyes.

    Zhuge Fanchi: "???"

    Sun Yafan's eyes blurred, and she unconsciously shouted: "Master!"

    Zhuge Fanchi: "..."

    When Zhuge Fanchi helped him up, Sun Yafan suddenly woke up.

    After realizing what stupid thing she had done, the corners of her mouth tightened and she turned her face away.

    I'm going to die, I played this fairy tale fantasy too much, I actually did this kind of thing!

    No, no, it's just that the atmosphere of that moment is here, so I don't think Zhuge Fanchi is amazing!

    I am definitely not a dog's leg!

    Seeing her, Zhuge Fanchi was so ashamed that he wanted to find a hole everywhere, and the corner of his mouth twitched.

    "Since you're an apprentice, don't grind anymore, take the sword."

    Sun Yafan's face was burning hot, and his whole body seemed to be covered with a layer of fire.

    She took the dead wood branch from Zhuge Fanchi's hand, and turned her face away again.

    When Zhuge Fanchi was practicing martial arts with his newly recruited awkward apprentice, Hua Luojiao and Le Yan hadn't gotten up yet.