3

Chapter 3 This is simply a low-profile version of the earth

Star G-7012 is a desolate star in a remote galaxy, and it is the "compensation" that Jiang's family hypocritically assigned to Jiang Tang's name.

One planet is equivalent to the eighteen years that they were born without raising.

But even if it was an undeveloped star, Jiang Tang was still shocked deep in his heart: My God, he owns a planet!

one! all! Pieces! star! ball! ah!

Getting rich overnight is nothing more than that.

Jiang Tang shed tears that had never seen the world.

The extremely low-development G-7012 has no permanent residents except for the star guardians. But the planet is not that big, otherwise the Jiang family, who was picking and searching, wouldn't have given it to Jiang Tang so happily.

There is no dedicated passenger route to G-7012 star, so Jiang Tang and his party can only board the cargo spaceship. But it is obviously a novel enough journey for Qin Fei who grew up on Garbage Star.

Qin Fei and George huddled together by the cargo window and chattered excitedly.

Jiang Tang leaned to the side, scanning the star network boredly.

The interstellar population is exploding, and various information on the star network is complicated.

Jiang Tang searched the Jiang family on the star network, and found that the Jiang family, who was desperate for face, did not release any news: the original body was quietly taken back to the Imperial Capital Star, and quietly took an overdose of sleeping pills and died.

Jiang Tang's slender fingers slid quickly, browsing the news section hastily.

[T Star Battle Victory: The patron saint of the empire has never been defeated so far! ]

[Grand Slam actor Lin Yucang's new work "Dream Me" has been released recently, can it win the Golden Dragon Award and create another glories? ]

[Ranking of the 100 most unemployed occupations in the entire interstellar: Come and see if you are there? ]

[99.9% of people don't know that there are still these properties under the name of "National Father" Gu Lin! 】

【Emperor Star Research Institute's latest discovery, there may be... in natural food...】

"Brother! Look! Look!!" Qin Fei shouted in surprise, Jiang Tang closed the star network casually and looked up.

His pupils suddenly dilated.

Not far ahead, a blue-green planet is quietly hanging in the vast and endless universe.

"We're here!" Qin Fei and George clapped excitedly.

Jiang Tang, who seemed very calm, was actually stunned in place, his eyes were slightly hot. He didn't expect this planet to be so similar to his previous home - the Earth!

Jiang Tang's heart, which found himself in another world as soon as he opened his eyes, was inexplicably comforted.

Things don't look so bad after all.

He turned on his personal terminal and sent a message to his original cheap father: Good guy, I can now believe that Jiang Tang is your own.

Then decisively pull all the cheap parents into the blacklist.

Emperor Capital Xing had just finished ordering work with his assistants, but Jiang Guangliang received this message:? ? ?

Lu Rongming, the star guard of G-7012, is a retired soldier. His right leg was injured in the battle, and he became lame and disabled.

"Master Jiang, let me take you to your residence." Lu Rongming did not expect to welcome new residents here. Although he was still a little cautious, the kindness and joy in his eyes could not deceive anyone.

"There is no such thing as a young master, just call me Xiao Jiang or Xiao Tang." Jiang Tang smiled, "This is my younger brother Qin Fei, and we will need Uncle Lu to take care of us in the future." Lu Rongming was very

happy He agreed, and led Jiang Tang and the others towards their residence.

Jiang Tang observed the surrounding environment, and found that this desolate star is actually a bit like a wild area on earth where humans have not had time to set foot, and there are fewer species.

Then this is easy to handle! Jiang Tang cheered up, he is a descendant of Yanhuang! The blood of farming is flowing in the body of Huaxia people, God, he now has the land of a whole planet!

What are you waiting for! He wants to open up wasteland! farming! gourmet food!

Jiang Tang was thinking in his mind as he walked, and suddenly felt that his future was bright.

Just when he thought that he had conquered the taste buds of all interstellar people with food and triggered a mighty food revolution, Jiang Tang's stomach growled twice in response to the occasion.

Jiang Tang: ...

It's okay to think you're hungry.

Jiang Tang coughed, and was about to change the subject to ease the embarrassment, when out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly saw a small piece of golden, yellowish color not far away...

Jiang Tang's eyes widened, he fell asleep and went to the pillow, This seems to be wheat!

Jiang Tang ran over excitedly and began to observe carefully. This plant is similar in shape to the wheat on the earth, but it does not look "small" at all, and can be more than one meter high.

Jiang Tang leaned forward to smell it, if not for being stopped by Qin Fei and Lu Rongming who were chasing after him, Jiang Tang would even want to have a taste.

That's right! Jiang Tang was overjoyed, this should be the interstellar wheat!

George scanned the plant and confirmed that it was non-toxic and edible. Jiang Tang quickly reached out and broke off a grain of wheat. This wheat is much bigger than the earth, a grain of wheat is the size of a baby's fist.

Jiang Tang already thought in his heart that if there is wheat, there will be flour, and after there is flour, all kinds of pasta will come! Then advanced desserts and so on, this is his first step to conquer the deserted star -

harvesting wheat!

Jiang Tang was full of pride and ambition, and pointed at the wheat in front of him, as if to reprimand Fang Qiu:

"George, cut them all for me!"