75

Chapter 75 "Are you still jealous in the future?" "... still eat"

Jiang Tang stretched out his hand and obediently let Wen Renyuan hold him, and got out of the car.

As soon as he stood still, he saw Wen Renyuan's expression seemed to have something to say, and Jiang Tang quickly stretched out a finger to press his lips.

"Okay, okay, you don't need to say any more, I really know. Adult furries can only be touched by their spouses, and I promise not to let the two of them become furries for me to touch. I will only touch you in the future, okay? Wen

Renyuan: "..."

Seeing his complexion improved a lot, Jiang Tang murmured in his heart: What a cheapskate, if he doesn't touch adult Furry, he shouldn't be able to control the underage Furry!

The two, who had their own ideas, walked into the hall holding hands.

The gourmet reforms introduced by Jiang Tang made rapid progress, and the trend of natural food and gourmet food quickly became popular in the imperial capital.

The twenty chefs he trained have also successfully graduated, some of them continued to stay and bring newcomers, and some opened many private restaurants on the imperial capital, just like the one they came to today.

As soon as these private restaurants appeared, they aroused the enthusiastic pursuit of the rich and the upper classes of the imperial capital.

It's just that Jiang Tang also knows that natural food is what rich people can appear on the dining table in order to pursue novelty, so the people of the imperial capital can accept it very well.

If you want to continue to promote it to other planets, and eventually even popularize it in the entire interstellar, there is still a long way to go, and the road is long and difficult!

Jiang Tang walked into the private room and saw that two handsome and tall men had already arrived.

After seeing Jiang Tang coming in, Lin Yucang and Gu Lin stood up together.

Jiang Tang: "..." Sure enough, it's still damn embarrassing!

He laughed dryly twice, and Wen Renyuan nodded slightly behind Jiang Tang as a greeting to the two of them.

Then he took Jiang Tang's hand and led him to sit on the seat. This action was very common, but Wen Renyuan did it with a sense of complacency.

Especially in front of two men who have other thoughts about their partners.

Lin Yucang: ... naive.

Gu Lin: ... Speechless.

But they came to ask for peace today, so they could only sit back in their seats and look at Jiang Tang who was sitting opposite.

Jiang Tang felt that the atmosphere in the room was a bit depressing, so he deliberately did something to break the embarrassment.

He coughed, and before he could say anything, he saw two hands that were comparable to hand models suddenly appeared in front of him.

Lin Yucang handed the poured water in front of him, while Gu Lin handed over a neatly folded napkin.

Jiang Tang: "..."

Wen Renyuan: "..." Sure enough, it's still a bit of an eyesore.

Jiang Tang touched the tip of his nose, then took the cup and napkin and thanked him.

After taking the water glass, Jiang Tang took a sip of water, then wiped the corners of his mouth with a napkin, suddenly feeling much more relaxed.