45

Chapter 45 Letter from Imperial Academy of Sciences

When Jiang Tang woke up, it was already the next morning, the fatigue from yesterday was gone, and now he felt refreshed.

The store that cooperates with Gu Chen is already on the right track, and there is not much work that needs him to do. Jiang Tang looked at the continuously increasing balance in his account, and the corners of his mouth twitched wildly.

Sure enough, no matter which world you are in, the balance in your account can give you the most sense of security!

Jiang Tang hummed a song in a good mood and went to wash up. Through the exposure of the live broadcast during this period, he is now a well-known anchor on the star network. It's just that Jiang Tang doesn't often surf on Xingwang, so he doesn't have a precise understanding of his current influence.

Until he received a communication from Gu Chen.

"Huh? What did the Academy of Sciences ask me for?"

Jiang Tang was cutting the nails of Furry at home one by one. The kitten, who used to be very resistant, was very cute today. The pink meat pad was held by Jiang Tang, and with a light pinch, the nails popped out. Jiang Tang very skillfully cut off the tip of the nail by clicking on the blood line.

Just after cutting a claw, Gu Chen's communication came in, saying that the Academy of Sciences couldn't contact Jiang Tang.

"I don't know about that, but their tone is very polite." Speaking of which, Gu Chen was also surprised.

The Imperial Academy of Sciences, the military department and the royal family have always been three pillars, and they have great authority and voice in the interstellar world. Even compared with the military department and the royal family, the Academy of Sciences received more support from the public on the Star Network because it was more mysterious.

Those who can enter the Academy of Sciences are geniuses among geniuses, and geniuses are always different from ordinary people in some ways, such as eyes growing on the top of their heads. After all, geniuses will not see them as mortals in their eyes!

So after Gu Chen received such a polite and sincere private letter from the Academy of Sciences, his first reaction turned out to be some kind of liar.

Looking at the content again, it turned out that they wanted to find Jiang Tang to cooperate, but they couldn't get in touch with Jiang Tang, so they had to try to save the country and try from him.

"Oh, so that's the case." Jiang Tang thought for a moment before remembering that the private messages in the background of the live broadcast had been turned off by himself. He nodded subconsciously, "I received too many private messages. I found it troublesome, so I blocked them all."

Wen Renyuan saw that Jiang Tang had only finished cutting off one hand, and his attention was lost, and his other hand was still pinched by him, so he meowed in dissatisfaction.

Jiang Tang didn't understand what he meant, and looked down to see the kitten looking up at him. Jiang Tang was so cute all of a sudden, he couldn't help kissing the kitten's paw.

There was also a loud "boom".

Wen Renyuan: ...

Cough cough, pinch it as you please, just let him pinch it.

"I see, thank you." Jiang Tang quickly cut off the remaining nails, carried the kitten aside, and picked up the little snow wolf who had been waiting for a long time.

Gu Chen showed that hesitant expression again on his face.

Jiang Tang:?

Jiang Tang: "Is there anything else?"