20

Chapter 20 The First Confrontation

Jiang Tang held the bowl in one hand, which contained specially made fish meat soup, and the other free hand was holding the side of the bed, lowering his head and whispering to the little milk cat under the bed: "Mi/Mi, are you hungry

? Ah, do you want to come out to eat something? I made you delicious fish soup~"

He looked like a loving father who worried about his children.

This is because after returning from the trip to the lake last time, his precious cat suddenly seemed to have returned to the rebellious period. up.

Instead, I always see the little milk cat balling itself up, looking autistic.

Jiang Tang: Good guy, I went back to the pre-liberation overnight.

"Is it because of the new second child at home?" Seeing that the little milk cat was still refusing to communicate, Jiang Tang frowned, and murmured softly, "That's not the case, Mi/Mi can't be so narrow-minded. "

Wen Renyuan: ...

The little milk cat reluctantly came out from under the bed, Jiang Tang's eyes lit up, and he put the bowl full of fish soup in front of Wen Renyuan.

"Mi/Mi, try it, I made this fish meat soup specially for you~"

Wen Renyuan held back for a while, lowered his head and sniffed at the bowl, the snow-white meat soup smelled really delicious.

He nodded slightly, thinking in his heart that since the young man had already given him a step, he was a dignified marshal of the empire, and there was no need to be serious with such a kid.

Wen Renyuan was about to give Jiang Tang a few mouthfuls of the fish soup in front of him, when he caught a glimpse of the little fox who was eating something slowly from the corner of his eye.

Wen Renyuan:! ! !

The little milk cat walked up to the fox with short legs, and looked into the bowl. It almost exploded when he saw it. Good guy, what this dead fox is eating is exactly the same as in his own bowl. Jiang Tang "made it for him specially. The "Fish Meat Soup!

Wen Renyuan turned his head and screamed at Jiang Tangzi angrily.

It's a pity that Jiang Tang didn't understand animal language, so naturally he didn't understand what he meant, and thought it was because he wanted to eat the bowl of fish soup in front of the little fox.

"Mi/Mi, be good, this bowl is for the little fox, you can eat the other bowl, it's the same."

Wen Renyuan almost fainted from anger.

Does he want "the same"? Didn't you say that this was done specially for yourself? !

The little fox's ears trembled slightly, he stretched out his claws and pushed his small bowl forward, gently pushing it in front of the little milk cat.

Then the little fox patted on the side of the bowl, and generously wanted to share with the little milk cat the half of the fish soup left in his bowl.

Then it turned its head away as if reluctantly giving up, came to Jiang Tang's side, rubbed against Jiang Tang obediently, and barked weakly twice.

Jiang Tang:! ! !

Feeling the furry touch in his hands, Jiang Tang's eyes suddenly softened a lot. He looked at the little fox with relief, and then at Wen Renyuan, there was a bit of disapproval in his eyes.