11

Chapter 11 I still have to watch the live broadcast

Jiang Tang also saw the wailing barrage in the live broadcast room, so he could only smile apologetically at the camera, and then reached out to turn off the live broadcast.

There would be doubts in the live broadcast room that Jiang Tang had expected, so naturally he didn't take it to heart, and Qin Fei who was on the side also saw those discordant barrages just now, and couldn't help being a little bit aggrieved.

"How can they say that without knowing the situation..." The dishes cooked by my brother are obviously so delicious!

Jiang Tang rubbed his younger brother's head, thinking that Qin Fei was still a child after all, but he never thought that his current body was just 18 years old, and in the eyes of others, it was a young man who looked immature. face, tried to comfort the younger brother beside him.

Wen Renyuan's eyes fell on the young man's face, and his heart couldn't help but move.

"It doesn't matter, they will all shut up when they put on the holographic equipment."

Jiang Tang comforted Qin Fei softly. Seeing that the child was still unhappy, Jiang Tang blinked at him, "Is the tomato egg noodles delicious just now? Brother tomorrow Can I make you a slobbering chicken?"

Qin Fei's attention was immediately attracted, "What is

a slobbering chicken?" Jiang Tang put it off first, and smiled mysteriously, "I will keep it secret for now, brother assures you, I will definitely let you eat it I can't forget it, and when I think of that taste, I can't consciously drool!"

These few meals have completely captured Qin Fei's stomach and heart. He now has absolute trust and blind worship for his brother, and now he just listens to Jiang Tang so much. One said, although he has not eaten the so-called "drool chicken", why his tongue has already started to tingle, and he started to secrete saliva unconsciously!

As a person who likes spicy food, George found a plant that looks like spicy millet outside yesterday, and the first thing that came to Jiang Tang's mind was spicy, delicious, and tender saliva chicken.

In addition, the weather has been getting hotter recently, and he and George will go out for a walk in a while. If they can find the raw materials to make a bowl of jelly noodles, it will be perfect.

Jiang Tang couldn't help sighing again, what kind of planet the Jiang family used to get rid of him was a planet of treasures!

Emperor Star's Jiang Guangliang: Ah Choo—!

The handsome young man opposite him immediately showed a worried expression: "Father...?"

Jiang Guangliang shook his head, "The T star campaign is over, has the marshal contacted you yet? When will he return to Emperor Star?" The

handsome young man, that is There was a flash of emotion in Jiang Bai's eyes, then his cheeks blushed, and he replied in a soft voice: "Of course we contacted... A Yuan, A Yuan was going to come back in a hurry, but I advised him not to worry, he might I won't be back until some time later."

It was clearly a Huaichun youth who was being talked about.

Displeasure suddenly appeared on Jiang Guangliang's face, and he frowned, "It will take a while?"

Jiang Bai nodded.

"When the marshal returns to Emperor Star, you should hurry up and settle the matter." Jiang Guangliang coughed and looked at Jiang Bai, who looked completely different from himself in front of him, "You urge him again, and get the engagement first." Come down."