44

Chapter 44 Restoration

The previous time on the deserted island was in a critical situation. Seeing that Jiang Tang, who was in a coma, was about to be photographed by the waves on the rocks, Wen Renyuan was full of thoughts that Jiang Tang should not be injured, so he broke through the limit in a hurry and recovered in a moment.

However, after returning home, after a period of cultivation and absorbing a lot of energy from natural food, Wen Renyuan found that his mental wounds had basically healed.

He can now switch between human form and beast form at any time.

However, Wen Renyuan still kept the beast form in the same juvenile form as before. His adult form is a giant cat with a height of nearly two meters and a length of more than three meters. If he really appeared in front of Jiang Tang like this, Jiang Tang would probably Call the police directly!

Even taking hormones, it didn't grow so fast.

So Wen Renyuan continued to pretend to be tender in front of Jiang Tang.

Felines have always had keen hearing, and he heard the rustling in the bathroom gradually diminish until he could no longer hear Jiang Tang's voice.

Wen Renyuan was a little worried about Jiang Tang, and after walking around outside the bathroom a few times, he was still uneasy. As soon as he entered the bathroom, he saw Jiang Tang with his eyes closed, leaning against the bathtub and slowly sliding down.

Seeing that he was about to slip into the water, a white light flashed, and Wen Renyuan transformed into a human without hesitation, and stretched out his hand to support Jiang Tang's arm.

Jiang Tang was probably too tired. Even so, he didn't intend to wake up, but fell into a deeper sleep.

Wen Renyuan realized that Jiang Tang in the bathtub was naked!

Yes, who is still wearing clothes while taking a bath?

Wen Renyuan's first reaction was that it was a good thing he had locked the bedroom door before coming in, and no one else would come in to see Jiang Tang like this.

Then Wen Renyuan looked away as if being scalded.

Just as the hand holding Jiang Tang's arm was loosened a little, Jiang Tang's body slid down a bit, Wen Renyuan had no choice but to hold it again.

Wen Renyuan's Adam's apple rolled.

It's not like he hasn't seen other people's naked bodies before. Before marching, in places where the conditions were very harsh, for the sake of convenience, he always wiped them off in the shower.

When he saw other soldiers with their upper bodies naked, he could only say that there was no fluctuation in his heart. He had some of them himself, even more muscular than them.

But now...it's completely different.

Wen Renyuan's eyes wandered, and his ears turned red. He could only attribute this strange state of mind to the fact that

Jiang Tang was too white.

Like a hard-boiled egg with its shell peeled off.

After Jiang Tang kept up with his nutrition during this period, he brought back his formerly scrawny body. Now he is slender and well-proportioned, with neither too much nor too little flesh on his body.

I don't know if it's because of merging with Jiang Tang, but this body is more and more similar to his previous life, and his skin is so white that it glistens.