60

Chapter 60 Meeting Black Heart Lotus, Unlucky!

After a good meal, the three of them ate so much that they didn't know what to eat.

Wen Renyuan mainly ate the dishes specially made for him by Jiang Tang. Everything he ate was sweet, and he said it was delicious.

And Chen Jiesen, who has always been the most edible, was in shock and bewilderment. He looked at the expressionless Jiang Tang, and then looked at Wen Renyuan who was opposite Jiang Tang, although it was not obvious, but he should be in a very happy mood.

...Although the atmosphere is a little weird, there is a unique aura between the two of them that no one else can penetrate.

This feeling reached its peak when Wen Renyuan sent Chen Jiesen out very naturally after the meal.

"I'll see you off." Wen Renyuan got up, but looked at Jiang Tang first, "You're exhausted from playing today, go to bed early." Then he

glanced at Chen Jiesen, motioning him to leave with him. It's so late and you're still sitting on someone else's sofa, eating and drinking, don't you feel a little self-conscious?

Chen Jiesen was glanced at by Wen Renyuan, and immediately jumped up from the sofa, and stood at attention, "Ah, yes, it's a little late, so I won't bother you, Tangtang. I'm leaving first, and I'll come to you another day."

Wen Renyuan frowned slightly: ... another day? Again?

He walked straight to his car with long legs. From the corner of his eye, he saw that Chen Jiesen was still following behind him in a daze, so he stopped.

"Chen Jiesen, the second youngest of the Chen family?"

"Here!" Chen Jiesen twitched his head when he heard his name, and subconsciously shouted.

Wen Renyuan: "...don't be nervous."

Jason Chen: "Oh hehehe, I'm not nervous, I'm not nervous."

"Show you off?"

"No, no," Chen Jason was flattered, "I drove here, just go back by yourself. "

Wen Renyuan nodded, and the car door opened automatically. When he was about to get in, he suddenly thought of something, and said to Chen Jiesen, "Thank you for your help to Tangtang a while ago. If you need anything, you can come to me."

Then Wen Renyuan left.

Chen Jiesen's head, which was about to wake up, was hit by this sentence again, and he was stunned.

"..."

By the way, he didn't even have time to ask how Tangtang and Marshal met!

How did he get sidetracked and left straight away? Chen Jiesen scratched his head, forget it, let's talk about it next time.

Before Wen Renyuan returned to his place of residence, he dialed Wei Ke's video call in the car. When Wei Ke's holographic video came out, he saw Wen Renyuan's expressionless face, but who was Wei Ke? But Wen Renyuan has been playing since he was a child, and he saw at a glance that Mensao is in a very good mood now, a smile almost pops out of his eyebrows, okay?

Wei Ke rolled his eyes silently in his heart, seeing how his old tree is in spring and the old house is on fire, no way no way, no way he made a video call to show his affection in the middle of the night, right?

Sure enough, Wen Renyuan coughed pretendingly, and the first sentence was: "I'm going to confess to Jiang Tang, do you have any good suggestions?"

Wei Ke: "???"