68

Chapter 68 I will compensate you

"Tangtang! It's real Tangtang!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

! Jiang Tang, who was sitting behind the table, said, "..."

He and Chen Jiesen looked at each other awkwardly, while Gu Chen on the other side reached out and pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose.

Jiang Tang took out a tissue and handed it to the boy, saying, "It's really me, wipe it first, do you need time to calm down?" The boy

grabbed the tissue, wiped it on his face, and finally blew it hard I took a snot.

Jiang Tang: "..."

He patiently waited for the young man in front of him to calm down a little.

After belching a few more times, the boy finally asked, "Tangtang, can I take a photo with you later? I'm your old fan." Jiang Tang: "...Yes. You can start

now Is it?"

"Oh~!" Jiang Tang sighed after coming out of the bathroom and threw herself on the bed.

Seeing Jiang Tang's tired face, Wen Renyuan couldn't help feeling a little distressed. He reached out and patted his leg, motioning Jiang Tang to lie down.

Jiang Tang leaned on Wen Renyuan's thigh and turned his face towards Wen Renyuan. Looking at his sharp jaw and sexy Adam's apple, he was almost dumbfounded. What did this person grow up on? Why is there no dead angle at 360 degrees? handsome!

Oh, I grew up on nutrient solution, poor child.

Jiang Tang couldn't help but touched Wen Renyuan's Adam's apple with his fingers, and seeing his Adam's apple rolling, he retracted his hand maliciously, but Wen Renyuan lowered his head and kissed his lips.

"Hmm!" Jiang Tang's mouth was blocked, and after a while, he was soon addicted to the kiss, and Wen Renyuan let it go only after he couldn't catch his breath.

The corners of Jiang Tang's eyes were a little red, and he gave Wen Renyuan a reproachful look.

Wen Renyuan stretched out his hands to gently massage Jiang Tang's temples, and asked in a low voice, "How is today's interview, didn't it go well?"

Jiang Tang was very comfortable after being massaged, and his eyes narrowed slightly Hearing Wen Renyuan's words, he opened his eyes.

"Oh! Don't mention it." Jiang Tang sighed again when he thought of this, he felt a little tired, "It's so difficult to find the right person." He released a message to

his audience and fans a few days ago, wanting to Select a group of people who love food and have cooking talents, and these people can learn cooking skills from themselves.

As soon as the news was released, it aroused great repercussions. Fans and audiences couldn't believe their eyes, and some even came to private message Jiang Tang to ask whether it was true or not.

However, many people signed up to participate.

But today, after interviewing with Chen Jiesen and Gu Chen for a day, Jiang Tang didn't find any suitable candidates.

He specially set up a few small checkpoints for testing, and basically no one can complete them. Jiang Tang was wondering if the difficulty he set was too high and wanted to lower the difficulty.

Not only that, today Jiang Tang also met all kinds of weird people who came to interview... some old fans of the live broadcast room who cried when they came up, told about their fanatical love for Jiang Tang, and also came here to steal natural food, He secretly stuffed raw potatoes into his mouth, and asked them if they were auditioning for a certain role in a certain film and television drama... "