9

Chapter Nine Very Hungry Very Hungry Very Hungry
The scene in the live broadcast room can be said to be weird but harmonious.

Jiang Tangxiu rolled out the noodles with the hand that had shocked Qin Fei and the two before, and his light white hands passed through the sliced ​​noodles, grabbed the noodles and raised them into the air... [Bullet screen: Fuck

! 】

Chop the chicken with bones into pieces, put it in a pot under cold water, and skim off the foam. Heat the oil in a pan, add sliced ​​ginger and stir-fry, then pour in the blanched and half-cooked chicken nuggets, fry the surface of the chicken nuggets until slightly browned...

[Bullet screen: ... Damn it! 】

Finally, add a few bay leaves, and the only simple condiments available: salt, a little pepper, and Jiangtang's homemade soy sauce. Add water to submerge the chicken nuggets slightly, cover the pot and heat up to collect the juice...

[The barrage swallows crazily: Damn it! ! ! 】

However, they don't have much culture, and they only saw "fuck" with exclamation marks all over the live broadcast room, expressing the most sincere and simple respect to the anchor.

Although I can't smell it, and I don't know what the host made, but I just think it smells good!

[Inherited dark circles cast a starfish, expressing deep love to anchor Jiangtang! 】

【Genetic dark circles: Come on, anchor! When you have money, you must change to a device that smells good! 】

The barrage started tipping rewards one after another as if woken up, and the system prompts sounded one after another.

Jiang Tang had watched live broadcasts in his previous life, and he had also seen local rich fans spend a lot of money on the anchor, but when he became an anchor himself, the feeling was really different. I didn't expect that the 300 people in my live broadcast room could still send out the momentum of 30,000 people, and I couldn't help being a little moved for a while.

After knocking the eggs into the bowl, Jiang Tang wiped his hands carefully, looked up at the camera: "Thank you for your likes, the gift must be according to one's ability, just give a free small shell as a gift!" Jiang Tang will never Thinking of how lethal his current appearance would be to others: the black-haired boy thanked the camera earnestly, a blush creeping up his ears, and his slightly curved eyes were bright and soft, as if filled with starlight.

I saw the barrage frantically swiping up [I'm done] [Awei is dead] [Zai Zai Ma Ma loves you]...

Jiang Tang:?

Wen Renyuan, who woke up from a sweet sleep, had just walked to the kitchen with short legs, and when he looked up, he saw the young man's smile as if it had just melted from ice.

Wen Renyuan: ...

Jiang Tang also found the kitten dumpling at this time. He picked up the kitten and gently put Wen Renyuan on the high stool aside.

Wen Renyuan was still in a daze, and when he realized it, Jiang Tang's fingers had already proficiently stroked the top of his head, and then gently scratched his chin.

Wen Renyuan had already succumbed to the feline nature before he had time to blow his hair. He narrowed his eyes slightly and let out a small purring sound from his throat.

Seeing this, Jiang Tang felt that he had received encouragement, and his tone became even more excited: "Mi/Mi is so good! How about steamed eggs for you?"

Wen Renyuan: ... Hmph.

Jiang Tang used chopsticks to stir the egg liquid clockwise in the bowl, adding a little warm water while stirring, so that the steamed eggs were smooth, tender and delicious.

Steamed eggs are a very simple home-cooked dish that can be steamed in no time.

The camera suddenly zoomed in, and I saw Jiang Tang slashing horizontally and vertically a few times in the bowl, and he cut a bowl of steamed eggs into square pieces. Everyone can clearly see how soft and tender this bowl of golden steamed eggs is.

Barrage:! ! !

Crazy crazy crazy crazy.

Then Jiang Tang picked up the cooked noodles and put them into a bowl, spread a thick layer of tomato and egg noodles, put out the simple but full-bodied braised chicken nuggets, and served the steamed eggs to the cat before.

Jiang Tang: Alright, dinner is ready.

Barrage: Ah——

so hungry, so hungry, so hungry! ! !

New Year's Eve Dinner

Jiang Tang just woke up this morning, and Wen Renyuan took him from the bed to wash up, still in a daze, and suddenly thought that tomorrow is the new year in the interstellar calendar.

Jiang Tang nestled comfortably in Wen Renyuan's arms like a kitten, raised her head and gnawed on his perfectly lined chin, and then said, "Tomorrow is the New Year, have you told your parents?" Wen

Ren Yuan was not angry when he bit him, and his deep eyes were even more doting, "I told you, Mom and Dad will come tonight."

Jiang Tang nodded with satisfaction, and he had already listed the menu for tonight's New Year's Eve dinner in his heart .

First stew the Buddha Jumping Wall early, and you must eat dumplings. Last time, the Sixi meatballs seemed to be very popular...

"Oh! What are you doing...!"

Wen Renyuan stretched out his hand and gently pinched the tip of Jiang Tang's small nose. He wrinkled his face and stared fiercely at himself, Wen Renyuan lowered his head helplessly and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Just prepare it casually, don't get tired, you know?"

Jiang Tang was speechless, how tired it can be to cook a meal, what is really tiring is the ones made in bed last night... Cough cough, okay!

Fragmentary images of last night suddenly flashed in my mind: the dark eyes infested with lust, the scorching breath spraying on Jiang Tang's ears, a drop of sweat slid across Wen Renyuan's strong chest muscles...Jiang Tang

felt The roots of the ears became hot again.

"I know, I know!"

He didn't dare to think any more, he hurriedly struggled out of Wen Renyuan's arms, kissed Wen Renyuan flatteringly, and then slipped away.

The menu was made according to Wen Renyuan's preferences, and with George's help, the preparations were easily completed.

Jiang Tang calculated the time to start the live broadcast.

The barrage flooded in quickly -

[Good afternoon anchor~]

[Tangtang, here we come! ]

[Happy New Year]

[Happy New Year everyone! 】

Jiang Tang looked at the barrage with a smile, "Happy New Year to everyone in advance. Let's cook New Year's Eve dinner with me today~" "

What is New Year's Eve dinner?" Jiang Tang stroked his chin and explained thoughtfully, "The New Year's Eve dinner was a long time ago One of the traditional customs of Ancient Earth China, at the end of the year, the whole family reunites to have this annual New Year's Eve dinner. It is also a kind of expectation for a better life in the coming year."

The bullet screens expressed their knowledge.

"Everyone can learn to cook together."

Jiang Tang planned to cook ten main dishes, which meant "perfect".

For the dumplings, there are three kinds of leek shrimp, cabbage pork and Spanish mackerel.

Soon, a strong aroma wafted out from the kitchen, and delicacies were born in Jiang Tang's dazzling movements: Qin Fei's favorite Dongpo pork, Wen Renyuan's favorite steamed sea bass, and four Xiwanzi, sweet and sour short ribs, spicy diced chicken, mapo bean curd, garlic baby dish...

out of selfishness, Jiang Tang also added a squirrel mandarin fish to the big cat Wenrenyuan.

As for sweets and soups, there are eight-treasure glutinous rice and emerald meatball soup.

Jiang Tang was concentrating on cooking, not noticing that the barrage suddenly exploded and filled the entire live broadcast room.

As soon as he put the stuffed lily meat on the steamer, he suddenly felt his waist tighten, and his back leaned against a familiar and warm chest.

Jiang Tang: ...

Wen Renyuan put his hand around Jiang Tang's waist from behind, put his chin lightly on Jiang Tang's shoulder, and Jiang Tang was embraced by him.

Jiang Tang didn't need to look back to know that the big cat was acting like a baby again.

He also thought about what was going crazy in the barrage right now.

Jiang Tang looked up, and it was indeed full of "ahhhhhhhhhhh" and exclamation marks all over the screen.

Wen Renyuan buried his face on the side of Jiang Tang's neck and rubbed against it. Jiang Tang felt a little itchy, so he stretched out his hand and pushed him.

"What's the matter?" he asked softly.

Wen Renyuan replied in a muffled voice: "...Lin Yucang and Gu Lin are here."

The depression in the voice has overflowed.

"Pfft."

Knowing that Lin Yucang and Gu Lin have always been a lump in the jealous cat's heart, what else can they do besides coaxing them.

Jiang Tang quickly pecked Wen Renyuan's cheek, and coaxed softly: "I like you, only you."

Wen Renyuan snorted, knowing that the two were secretly watching Jiang Tang's live broadcast in the living room, so he controlled it. I want to raise my tail high.

"Okay, this lily stuffed meat is finished." Jiang Tang said quickly, "The next step is to reunite with my family. I wish you a happy new year again, and we will see you next year.

" Yuan hugged and put it on the empty cooking table aside and kissed deeply.

Wen Renyuan held the back of Jiang Tang's head with one hand, and stroked Jiang Tang's earlobe with the other hand.

Their lips and tongues intertwined, and they kissed carelessly until Jiang Tang's eyes watered and he was out of breath, Wen Renyuan let Jiang Tang go.

Jiang Tang leaned against Wen Renyuan's chest and breathed gently. Wen Renyuan straightened his clothes and led him out.

Seeing the reddish corners of Jiang Tang's eyes, Lin Yucang and Gu Lin couldn't help but glance at each other, and they both saw a touch of bitterness in each other's eyes.

Jiang Tang nodded to them and walked towards the emperor and empress.

"Mom and Dad, you are here."

The queen held Jiang Tang's hand and said with a slight smile, "Good boy, thank you for your hard work."

After George finished serving the dishes, they came to the restaurant to take their seats.

This large table of delicacies with delicious color and fragrance is really something spectacular.

I saw George move a wine jar to the center of the dining table under Jiang Tang's command. Under the slightly puzzled gaze of several people, Jiang Tang opened the wine jar and lifted the lotus leaves. , Straight into the heart and spleen.

"This is a famous dish called Buddha Jumping Over the Wall." Jiang Tang introduced soup to the emperor and empress himself.

"Buddha jumping over the wall" is to simmer dozens of raw materials in a jar. It tastes even softer and softer, with a strong meaty aroma but not greasy, which is a must.

Several people were full of praise after tasting it.

The New Year's Eve dinner was enjoyed by all the guests. Under the leadership of the emperor, everyone raised their wine glasses to congratulate the coming New Year together.

When they were all sent away, Jiang Tang was picked up by Wen Renyuan's waist and walked upstairs.

Jiang Tang let out a small exclamation, and stretched out his arms to wrap Wen Renyuan's neck. He drank a few more glasses of wine tonight, his face was flushed and soft in Wen Renyuan's arms, and only one person was reflected in his smiling eyes that seemed to be soaked in water.

"Wen Renyuan, Happy New Year."

Being looked at by the baby in his heart, Wen Renyuan's voice became hoarse.

"Happy New Years, my darling."

They had a long night to spend together.

Wish you a Happy New Year.

Every year is always happy, and every day is better than the present