28

Chapter 28: Straight man of steel is famous?

Chen Jiesen didn't remember to talk to Jiang Bai until the live broadcast ended. He was not in a good mood, and he felt an eyesore when he saw Jiang Bai who was smiling obediently.

But he didn't reach out to hit the smiling face, Chen Jiesen still couldn't say anything serious to Jiang Bai, he scratched his head: "By the way, why are you here?" It was

this casual tone again! Jiang Bai's teeth were about to be crushed, but two blushes appeared on his face. He handed the invitation letter that was almost deformed in his hand to Chen Jiesen.

"It's my birthday in a few days. I want to invite brother Sen to come to my 18-year-old adult banquet." The

protagonist of the banquet came to deliver the invitation in person. At least this sincerity is enough. next.

He opened the beautifully crafted invitation letter, was a little surprised to see the final banquet location, and looked up at Jiang Bai: "A hotel under the Gu family?" The

Jiang family has spent a lot of money this time.

Jiang Bai lowered his head in embarrassment, and said coyly: "Well... I originally thought that I would just invite a few close friends and celebrate it at home, but my father said that this is my coming-of-age ceremony, so it must be grand It will be held, and...and if the marshal comes back to the imperial capital to come to the banquet, it must not be too shabby." "

Brother Sen, although my friends seem to be many, but there are only a few people who are really close, you will then Did you come to participate?"

Jiang Bai's shy and timid eyes seemed to be thrown at the blind man, Chen Jiesen only heard the word "Marshal", thinking of his family's instructions, he nodded and said: "Okay, just go. You just said Marshal Will he also attend the banquet?"

Jiang Bai blushed even more, "The marshal is busy with military affairs, and he hasn't returned to the Imperial City yet, if he comes back, he will naturally come to attend."

Chen Jiesen looked at Jiang Bai's shy look, He felt inexplicably irritable, but he boasted that he "passed among thousands of flowers, not a single leaf touched his body". He had seen many beauties, big and small, and when he saw Jiang Bai not moving, he blushed and even glanced at him randomly. Chen Jiesen naturally It can touch his mind all over the place.

Thinking of the news he heard before, Chen Jiesen became even more depressed, and he didn't know why the marshal had his eyes on such a person.

You know, Marshal Wen Renyuan is his idol! May I ask which passionate young man doesn't have the heart to go to the battlefield to kill the enemy and defend the country? If his family didn't stop him desperately, Chen Jiesen would have signed up to join the army a long time ago!

For Wen Renyuan, Chen Jiesen really admired him, but he didn't expect the marshal to like this kind of white lotus tune. Does he really deserve to be a straight man of steel?

"Straight man of steel" Wen Renyuan naturally didn't know that he suddenly had such a "favorite" in the Imperial City out of thin air.

He had just finished contacting his subordinates after looking for an opportunity, ordered the affairs down, and was planning to quietly return Jiang Tang's optical brain.

Jiang Tang was sleeping soundly in bed in the morning.

Wen Renyuan held the light brain in his mouth, and dexterously jumped onto the bed. Jiang Tang has always doted on the two furries, and never thought they were dirty, and could jump onto the bed at any time.

Lin Yucang had already huddled himself up at the end of the bed, and took a nap with his eyes closed.

Awakened by Wen Renyuan's movement at this time, Lin Yucang slightly opened his eyes and glanced at him, seeing that Renyuan was sneaking around with his brain in his mouth, and then closed his eyes again.

Lin Yucang snorted inwardly, and didn't know what this person did, it's really pitiful for a marshal with a light brain to steal the use of the little anchor.

Wen Renyuan quietly pushed Guangnao to Jiang Tang's hand, and was about to turn around and leave, but Jiang Tang suddenly reached out and hugged him.

Wen Renyuan:! ! !

Jiang Tang was sleeping soundly, with no intention of waking up, he hugged the little milk cat like a doll. In the dream, she could also feel the softness in her arms, and Jiang Tang rubbed her face against Wen Renyuan contentedly.

Wen Renyuan froze at this moment, completely forgot to react, but really looked like a lifeless little doll.

The young man's exquisite face was magnified in front of his eyes, and his cute sleeping appearance made people feel soft-hearted after seeing it, and even his breathing seemed to be sweet.

Wen Renyuan watched and felt drowsiness gradually coming, maybe the afternoon sun was too warm, maybe the bed and the boy's arms were too soft, so he gave up resisting and closed his eyes.

Then I had a sweet dream.