59

Chapter 59 You said that Wen Renyuan likes Jiang Bai? !

"Tangtang, what shall we eat today?" Jason Chen followed behind Jiang Tang like a follower.

Jiang Tang was unpacking the package that Uncle Lu and the others had sent from Huangxing. Lu Rongming and Chen Yisheng did not come to the Imperial Capital together but stayed in Huangxing. Now they go out for a stroll every day, fishing, and return it to Jiang Tang. Send all kinds of fresh natural food.

Uncle Chen and the others must have gone fishing today. Jiang Tang looked at the plump grass carp in the package and smiled, "Eat the fish, how about sweet and sour fish?

" He didn't plan to tell Chen Jiesen yet, he quietly glanced at Chen Jiesen, who was full of red eyes, and smirked in his heart. At that time, his idol would directly "become a living person", and he didn't know whether he would be surprised or frightened.

Chen Jiesen cheered, he hadn't eaten Jiang Tang's own dishes for a long time, and today he can finally improve his life, he is really happy.

He followed Jiang Tang into the kitchen, saying he was helping, but his mouth kept babbling and didn't close.

Chen Jiesen always liked to watch Jiang Tang's live broadcast, but now he knows that Jiang Tang has the same idol as him, and now he is in the early stage of "recognition of relatives", how can he calm down when he sees his relatives!

So Jiang Tang handled the fish skillfully, scraped off the fish scales, picked off the gills, cut the fish bone with a straight knife from the tail, and then flattened the knife to slice out a piece of clean fish meat. When splitting and then changing the knife on the two complete pieces of fish, Chen Jiesen has successfully turned the topic to his idol, Marshal Wen Renyuan.

Jiang Tang listened to Chen Jiesen continuously blowing rainbow farts from head to toe to Wen Renyuan, while adding cold water to the pot, and then directly boiled the fish in the cold water, added cooking wine and a little minced ginger, and skimmed off the boiled flakes Go, and then scoop out two tablespoons of fish soup for a while to adjust the sweet and sour sauce.

When the fish was almost cooked, he took it out and put it on a plate, Jiang Tang then began to adjust the sweet and sour sauce.

Pour the fish soup just now into the pot, and at this moment, Jason Chen's rainbow fart has reached the point of "clean and self-care, private life is not chaotic at all".

Jiang Tang: ...

"My idol is real. I have never seen such a perfect person." Chen Jiesen finally concluded with a sigh.

Jiang Tang smiled and said: "You are exaggerating too much. He is also a human being. How can he have no flaws?

How can anyone be so perfect." He slapped it on the table, "He actually likes that Jiang Bai from the Jiang family! I don't know why, but I get annoyed when I see that Jiang Bai whimpering, and I don't know what the idol likes about him..." "

He Like ginger white???" Chen Jiesen's words were no less than a bomb exploding in Jiang Tang's ears, and his hand, which was pouring white vinegar into the pot, shook violently, almost pouring half a bottle of white vinegar into it.

But Jiang Tang didn't care about saving the sweet and sour sauce in the pot anymore. His hand holding the vinegar bottle trembled uncontrollably, and he almost couldn't hold the vinegar bottle steady. worse.

He hurriedly asked: "What you said is true?! Wen Renyuan, he likes Jiang Bai?"

Chen Jiesen only saw Jiang Tang's face suddenly turned a little ugly, and he didn't know the reason. He thought that Jiang Tang suddenly became ill Comfortable.