12

Chapter 12 Salivating Chicken and Brown Sugar Ice Powder

As soon as Jiang Tang entered the live broadcast room, he was startled by barrages that seemed to be flashing green lights.

...There is always an illusion of being targeted.

"Good afternoon, everyone."

With a business smile on Jiang Tang's face, he greeted the audience in the live broadcast room, "Come and make my favorite saliva chicken and brown sugar ice powder today."

Jiang Tang took out a chicken leg, first After making a cut, he skillfully removed the bones with a small knife. After the removal, the bones and meat were still intact, but the removed bones were clean.

The audience was once again shown by Jiang Tang's neat movements, and gifts were swiped one after another.

Jiang Tang put ginger slices, scallion knots, and a few fragrant leaves that tasted very similar to peppercorns into a pot filled with water and heated it. Then he sandwiched the chicken leg meat in the water for about ten seconds, took it out, and then blanched it again, repeating it three times.

"This is to make the chicken skin not easy to rot, and it will taste more crispy." Jiang Tang explained.

Then Jiang Tang put the chicken into the pot, boiled the water on high heat, covered the pot, and simmered on low heat for 20 minutes, until the chicken was forked with chopsticks and no blood flowed out.

Followed by the sauce for the mouth-watering chicken.

Jiang Tang quickly chopped the minced garlic and green onion, divided them into two parts and put them in different bowls, then added white sesame seeds, sugar, pepper oil and homemade light soy sauce.

Then it's the main event!

Jiang Tang carried out his precious jar out of nowhere, and looked at it affectionately.

Barrage: Suddenly feel that people are not as good as the altar!

Jiang Tang slowly opened the jar, and the audience looked intently, only to see that the jar was glowing red and oily, but the color was very bright.

Jiang Tang slowly stirred the red oil with a spoon. At this time, the red oil had cooled down, and it did not have the pungent smell when it was just fried, but more of a rich fragrance and tempting spicy taste.

Wen Renyuan's little cat squatted on the stool next to Jiang Tang, flicked its tail, and suddenly smelled the smell it smelled last night, and couldn't help but sneezed.

The pink little nose also wrinkled.

Jiang Tang couldn't reach out to touch the cat, so he could only bend down and coax him softly: "Hey, this is spicy, please stay away from the little cat." The

interaction between Jiang Tang and the cat was very warm, and the barrage began again at this time Lamented that people are not as good as cats.

[The host is so gentle, chirping! ]

[Let go of that anchor, let me do it! ]

[For a while, I didn't know whether I was envious or a cat...]

[Is the anchor's house still short of cats? Thieves can eat the kind]

Jiang Tang added the red oil to the sauce just now, and the sauce of this sip of water chicken was truly endowed with soul.

Considering Qin Fei and the others who had never eaten spicy food, Jiang Tang only added a little bit of red oil, and he planned to eat his red oily sauce as a dipping sauce later.