15

Chapter 15 Holographic live broadcast of the stingy anchor

When the warm and soft touch came, Wen Renyuan's pupils suddenly dilated, and he felt a tremor sweeping through his whole body, like an electric shock from the place where the mouth meets all the way to the tip of the tail.

Fluffy suddenly stiffened like a rock, Jiang Tang put the little kitten down suspiciously, thinking that it was tired from playing just now, so he stretched out his hand to stroke its head soothingly.

The fingertips inadvertently touched the little milk cat's ears, and Jiang Tang was startled by the temperature.

Why are your ears so hot? Could it be a fever?

Jiang Tang squeezed the kitten's meat pad and found that the temperature was normal, so he was relieved.

Wen Renyuan, who was still in the process of petrification, pinched the pads back and forth, and even Jiang Tang took the opportunity to pinch them for a while without noticing.

Jiang Tang sucked enough Furry, hummed contentedly and went to prepare for the live broadcast.

Fans in the live broadcast room couldn't help crying with joy after seeing the live broadcast preview released by Jiang Tang, and rushed to tell each other—

Grandpa, the stingy anchor you follow has finally replaced with a holographic device!

Not to mention Chen Jiesen and his gang of rich second-generation friends, the broadcast has been scheduled early, and the holographic equipment still has their part in it!

Maybe a certain part or a certain part was exchanged with my tipping money.

In the Xinglin family of the imperial capital, there was a beeping of the light brain, and a hand with sharp bones moved on the armrest of the wheelchair, and Lin Yucang, who closed his eyes and rested, slowly opened them.

Lin Yucang felt the long-lost tranquility in his body.

Last night, he finally had his first good night's sleep in a long time, and his tense nerves were relieved. Even when he woke up this morning, Lin Daying, who is famous for his self-discipline, thought of staying in bed for the first time.

Lin Yucang intuitively felt that all this was related to the food that the anchor named "Jingtang" sent to his sister yesterday.

Lin Yucang narrowed his eyes, and a trace of interest flashed across his eyes.

"Ginger candy" is it, what secret do you have?

At the same time, in the garden gazebo of the Imperial Palace—

a graceful and luxurious lady caressed her shawl and looked at Guangnao with interest. Delicate.

"Ginger Tang? What a cute name. Is he Xiao Yuan's crush?"

Wen Renxi coughed and said vaguely, "Well... almost.

" Xing Xing went to chase after him." The Queen clapped her hands happily, "Oh, it's really great, I don't know if this child would like to go back to the Imperial Capital Star with Xiaoyuan, where will the wedding be held? Two can also be held ..."

Wen Renxi's head grew a little when he heard it from the side, "Mother, the horoscope has not been written yet, let's wait for Xiaoyuan to catch up.

" I don't know how to be considerate and take care of people, so don't scare them away!"

Wen Renxi: ...

Young brother, you should ask for more blessings.

Finally, the live broadcast room of "Ginger Candy" was slowly opened in the anticipation of the crowd, and the impatient fans rushed in.