67

Chapter 67 If you want to do it, make it big!

Jiang Tang received an email from the Imperial Academy of Sciences.

It seems that the delivery time of the news was midnight last night, when he was sleeping soundly.

In the middle of the night, he sent a message to himself because there was an emergency. Jiang Tang was worried about delaying things, so he stretched out his hand to fill up his brain while still lying on the bed, and clicked on the email to check.

After opening it, Jiang Tang discovered that the Academy of Sciences text him in the middle of the night was not an emergency, but an exciting piece of good news.

The research of the Academy of Sciences on natural food has finally obtained the final results. There is enough scientific evidence to prove that natural food does contain energy that can repair and strengthen spiritual power.

Jiang Tang sat up slowly, great! The hard work for so long finally paid off.

Attached to this email was a super long research report. Jiang Tang flipped through the report with glowing eyes. Although the words in it were very advanced and professional, he could only guess at what it meant. But the excitement in Jiang Tang's heart did not decrease by half.

The researchers of the Academy of Sciences must have been no less excited than him. After all, they couldn't bear it and sent him an email in the middle of the night last night.

Just as he was watching intently, an arm suddenly lay across Jiang Tang's body, wrapping him around the waist.

Jiang Tang raised his head, and his eyes met Wen Renyuan's handsome face.

Wen Renyuan saw that the first thing Jiang Tang did after waking up was to pick up the optical brain, and then just looked at it like that, and didn't even pay attention to himself at all, so he stretched out his hand to express his presence.

Jiang Tang stuck out his tongue, could he say that he actually forgot that Wen Renyuan was still there? He hasn't gotten used to the sudden extra person sleeping on the bed.

"What are you watching so happily?"

Wen Renyuan also sat up, and Jiang Tang threw himself into his arms, and the two of them hugged each other so blindly in the morning.

"The research of the Academy of Sciences finally has official results!"

Wen Renyuan looked at Jiang Tang's excited and proud little face, and felt itchy in his heart. He reached out and touched Jiang Tang's head, "Baby is awesome." Hearing what he said,

Jiang Tang couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed: " In fact, it's not there, I just made a little effort. The rest of them are better."

Wen Renyuan hugged Jiang Tang even tighter.

"No, as far as I know, this research of the Academy of Sciences has been stagnant for a long time before, and they would never have achieved research results in such a short period of time without you. And, you know how important this research will be Does it make sense?"

Wen Renyuan held Jiang Tang's hand, "This means that trillions of people no longer have to bear the pain caused by the collapse of the spiritual sea, and there are more people who can inspire or improve themselves To achieve more possibilities."

"Baby, you are really amazing."

Wen Renyuan's expression was very solemn, "Every year, countless soldiers in the army are forced to retire because of their mental breakdown. , and even they have to endure the torment of mental pain for life until they die. Now, with your help and hard work, this situation can be changed, and I can tell you on behalf of them in the army, you have worked hard." Jiang Tang