78

Chapter 78 Must be happy!

"Let's get married, I mean it." Jiang Tang said suddenly.

Wen Renyuan's chin was lightly resting on Jiang Tang's head, but suddenly froze.

"What... what did you say?"

Maybe it was the half-true dream last night, or maybe it was because the atmosphere just now was so good, Jiang Tang impulsively said the word about marriage, but now he reacts and of course wants to deny it.

"No..."

"I heard it with both ears! You are proposing to me!?"

Jiang Tang: "...There is no need to shout so loudly."

Wen Renyuan immediately hugged her loose hand After touching Jiang Tang, he buried his face in Jiang Tang's collarbone, and said in a low voice, "Am I dreaming?"

Jiang Tang reached out and twisted his waist, and Wen Renyuan hissed in pain.

"It hurts, hehe..."

Hehe, it's not a dream...

Jiang Tang couldn't help laughing seeing Wen Renyuan's foolishly happy look: Forget it, let him propose.

Jiang Tang raised his hand and touched Wen Renyuan's head, it seemed that the step to take over his heart was not that difficult.

However, when Jiang Tang looked at the many sets of dresses in front of him, and they were all obviously in pairs, his face still couldn't help but twitched violently.

Jiang Tang supported his forehead: "... When did you prepare this?"

Wen Renyuan hugged Jiang Tang from behind, held Jiang Tang's hand, and shook his body gently: "I started preparing for it a long time ago. ...I don't know what color and style you like, so I made them all. Which one do you like?"

Jiang Tang walked by these dresses, each of which was exquisite and ingenious, and it condensed a lot at first glance hard work,

Jiang Tang walked to a bright yellow dress, and Wen Renyuan introduced beside him: "The idea of ​​this dress comes from the deserted star. You like to wear that pajamas at home and walk in the sun. I was I think you are really beautiful."

Jiang Tang walked to a sea-blue dress, Wen Renyuan said again: "Do you still remember the storm on the beach before? I was washed up on a deserted island with you... ..." Scenes of the past flashed in Jiang Tang's mind. He turned to look at Wen Renyuan, and said pleasantly, "It was you! You were the one

who saved me, right?"

Put down a kiss: "At that time I didn't have enough energy, I could only recover my body for a while, and it was my eternal regret not being able to protect you well." Jiang Tang reached out and slowly touched the pearl on the dress, shaking his head and said: "

I I thought it was an illusion at the time, but I don't know why, I had an inexplicable dependence on you at that time."

Looking at the dresses one by one, each dress represented the past between him and Wen Renyuan.

What they have experienced together: sweet mecha teaching, life and death together when encountering accidents, fireworks of romantic confession... At the end of the day, it was difficult for

Jiang Tang to choose the one he likes the most.

His voice was a little choked up: "It turns out that you have liked me so early... Then what if I wasn't with you..."