34

Chapter 34 The Furry Shura Field

After the meal, Jiang Tang and the others sat in the yard, enjoying their leisure time at night with freshly squeezed tomato juice in their hands.

Lu Rongming enthusiastically told Jiang Tang and Qin Fei the interesting stories about his previous military service, while Chen Yisheng at the side finally ate the honey-flavored barbecued pork that he had been thinking about for several days. To save face, he didn't dismantle Lu Rongming.

In the corner, Lin Yucang and Wen Renyuan walked around the little snow wolf a few times, squinting their eyes to look at it up and down.

Lin Yucang flicked his fluffy tail, and was the first to ask: "Who are you? What is the purpose of coming here?"

Wen Renyuan also shouted in a low voice: "Be honest!"

Little Xuelang squatted in the middle, with a blank expression on his face head.

Seeing this, Wen Renyuan clicked his tongue impatiently, and flicked his tail quickly behind him.

Unexpectedly, when Xiao Xuelang saw Wen Renyuan's wagging tail, his eyes lit up, and he was about to pounce on him.

Wen Renyuan quickly stretched out his front paws to hold the little snow wolf's head, and the little snow wolf, which was several times bigger than him, was easily pushed to the ground by him, its four claws fluttering wildly. But it thought that Wen Renyuan was playing with him, rolled on the ground excitedly and then got up, as if it wanted to play with Wen Renyuan again.

Wen Renyuan: ...

is this really a wolf and not a silly dog?

He turned his head and glanced at Lin Yucang, "It shouldn't be an act."

Lin Yucang looked at the little snow wolf happily rolling on the ground with some distaste: "I agree."

Jiang Tang lay on the rocking chair, lightly sipped tomato juice, night The wind brushed against his face.

Jiang Tang looked at the three furries in the corner, and felt very relieved, seeing how well the three furries in his family got along, all of them were father's big boys.

"Cubs come here!"

Jiang Tang waved to Furry with a smile on his face, but this smile was kind no matter how you looked at it.

The corners of Wen Renyuan's and Lin Yucang's mouths twitched slightly, but it was only a few seconds too late, and the little snow wolf had already shot past like an arrow.

Wen Renyuan: ...

Lin Yucang: ...

Wen Renyuan disdained: "boring."

Lin Yucang sneered: "flattery."

When Wen Renyuan and Lin Yucang passed by without haste, Little Snow Wolf was already hugged by Jiang Tang on his lap, He firmly occupied the position in Jiang Tang's arms.

They could only watch Jiang Tang with downcast eyes and gently reach out to scratch Little Snow Wolf's chin, touch his head, and then pinch his ears.

Jiang Tang's thin white fingers traced the little snow wolf's back from head to tail.

Little Snow Wolf's tail was wagging happily, almost appearing double.

"Why are you so obedient, Zai Zai!" Jiang Tang was amused by the appearance of the little snow wolf, and the more he looked at this well-behaved furry, the more he liked it. He couldn't help but leaned down, buried his face on the little snow wolf and rubbed him affectionately a few times.