65

Chapter 65 - He's Single

The sound of something being thrown was heard from the second floor of Jiang's house. Several servants downstairs looked at each other, but no one dared to speak. The servants quickly lowered their heads and continued with their work.

The room was already a mess.

For the past few days, Jiang Bai has been shutting himself in the bedroom. As long as he thinks that his dream of marrying into the royal family will be shattered like this, he will fall and smash like losing his mind, and even have no intention of protecting the things he worked so hard on in his daily life. Gentle personality.

Until Gu Hao opened the door and came in, seeing the messy room, and Jiang Bai's red eyes and unkempt appearance, he didn't have the slightest thought of comforting Jiang Bai, but frowned, feeling even more irritable.

Their plan went smoothly before, but Gu Lin had an accident some time ago, and the next step is to find a way to continue to carve up the power of Gu Lin's subordinates. But I don't know what went wrong, but Gu Lin returned to Gu's house safe and sound! Their years of planning fell short.

During this period of time, Gu Hao was already in a state of desperation, so he didn't even think about coaxing Jiang Bai.

Gu Hao's face was so ugly that he was completely different from the one who wanted to hold Jiang Bai in his hands before, he asked Jiang Bai in a bad tone: "What is the person you asked me to clean up for you last time?

" Why?"

Jiang Bai leaned against the bed and sat on the floor, his eyes slowly rolled a few times, and he turned to look at Gu Hao, as if he was thinking about what he said.

That's right, he asked Gu Hao to tamper with Jiang Tang's car before, and now that bitch must have crashed his car and died!

Jiang Bai hastily stretched out his hand to grab Gu Hao's clothes, raised his head and looked at him with stubborn and vicious eyes.

"He's gone to die, right? Your people got rid of him?"

Please, tell him an affirmative answer.

It's a pity how could Gu Hao hear his heartfelt voice. Gu Hao sneered, coldly broke Jiang Bai's hand and threw it aside.

"You fucking told me that he was just an adopted son kicked out by your family and let me clean it up, but why didn't you fucking tell me that he had something to do with the military?" "What... what

?

" Squeeze..." Gu Hao stared at Jiang Bai fiercely, "I tell you Jiang Bai, if the military department investigates me, I will not let you go if I have a hard time." "No

... How could he..." Jiang Bai was stunned when he heard the word marshal, and he asked with tears in his eyes, "He came from Garbage Star, how could he have anything to do with the military department and the marshal!"...No

wonder ,No wonder!

No wonder the marshal came to the Jiang family to withdraw the engagement, it was because of Jiang Tang! He must have climbed up to the marshal shamelessly and hugged his thigh.

Jiang Bai's face became distorted due to jealousy, and his whole body trembled violently. He originally hated Jiang Tang very much in his heart, but now it has directly doubled to more than twenty or thirty.

It's all because of Jiang Tang that he ended up in this situation now, Jiang Bai gritted his teeth and thought, it would be great if Jiang Tang didn't exist...it would be great