13

Chapter Thirteen Film Emperor Lin Yucang

"My brother is Lin Yucang" the profile picture was displayed online, and he replied to Jiang Tang's message almost immediately.

[My brother is Lin Yucang: No need for Tang Tang! I used my pocket money to give you a gift~ *'ω′*]

The tone of the message was very lively, and Jiang Tang further confirmed that "my brother is Lin Yucang" must be an underage girl.

pocket money.

Looking at the total amount of rewards she sent, Jiang Tang couldn't help but shed tears of lemons.

【My brother is Lin Yucang: Just accept Tangtang! I'm really curious about what the natural food you make tastes like! You must switch to a holographic device as soon as possible! ]

[Jingtang: Thank you, there will be a holographic device in the next live broadcast. 】

Jiang Tang thought for a while, and then added a sentence-

【Jiang Tang: How about I cook some dishes and send them to you? If you don't dislike it...]

[My brother is Lin Yucang:! ! ! ! ! ]

[My brother is Lin Yucang: () Really? Really? Tangtang I love you! ! ! ]

[My brother is Lin Yucang: Can I make today's jelly? It looks so beautiful~()]

[Ginger Candy: No problem. 】

Jiang Tang withdraws the received rewards to his personal account in the background. Although he is only the lowest-level anchor now, and a large handling fee is deducted from the withdrawal, Jiang Tang can finally afford a holographic device now!

Excitedly, he dragged out the holographic device that was about to fall into dust in the shopping cart to pay, and then directly ordered an oversized lunch box on Xingwang.

Jiang Tang moved quickly. He spread a thick layer of white rice on the bottom of the lunch box, and then layered the slightly spicy saliva chicken, tomato scrambled eggs, steamed eggs and brown sugar ice powder into the lunch box, and then put the lunch box according to the "My brother is Lin Yucang" sent him the address and sent it.

Although they are in Desolate Star, fortunately, Interstellar Express is very convenient now.

In less than half an hour, Lin Miaomiao, who was far away in the imperial capital, received the courier that spanned the entire interstellar.

Opening the oversized lunch box, the neatly stacked meals were still steaming hot. Lin Miaomiao smelled the strange fragrance coming from her nostrils, and murmured in a daze

, "...Am I dreaming?

"

Turning around, a man in a wheelchair was looking at her with a smile.

I saw the man in home clothes, with medium-length maroon curly hair hanging over his shoulders. The man's facial features are very handsome, the only fly in the ointment may be that his figure is a bit too thin, and his face is also sickly pale.

The man is none other than Lin Yucang, the actor who has disappeared from the public for a long time.

"Brother!" Lin Miaomiao stuck out her tongue at him.

Lin Yucang looked at his little sister, his long and narrow eyes were full of doting.

"What are you talking to yourself again?"