46

Chapter 46 is dead! The cat is lost!

Jiang Tang walked in briskly from the outside, followed by his little followers, George and Page. George was holding a ball high in his hand...

Qin Fei, who was walking towards him, froze when he saw the subconscious smile on his brother's face. On the way, Qin Fei's voice began to tremble when he smelled the faint smell: "Brother... why did you bring this thing back again... vomit..."

Jiang Tang looked back at George's hand raised high I couldn't help showing an embarrassed smile, "This... I suddenly want to eat it..."

This is also because Jiang Tang found a durian in the wild before, happily brought it home, but when he opened the durian, This group of interstellar people seemed to have seen a biochemical weapon, and they wished to leave 800 meters away. No matter how Amway Jiang Tang refused to eat and eat.

Indeed, for people who don't like durian, this taste is really suffocating, but Jiang Tang belongs to the kind who loves durian to death.

Maybe this is also called A's honey, B's arsenic.

They didn't like the taste, and Jiang Tang never ate durian at home again. This time, he couldn't bear it anymore. He wanted to eat it secretly by himself when he got up early in the morning, but he didn't expect Qin Fei to get up so early. was hit on the spot.

Jiang Tang scratched his head, "Let's just make durian crisps this time, the taste will not be so strong." "

...Durian crisps?" For some reason, the name sounds like a dark dish! The first time Qin Fei told his brother about the delicious food, he had no expectations.

"Xiao Fei, come and try it later! Durian crisps are really delicious, I believe brother, maybe you will fall in love with this taste too!" Jiang Tang did not give up his heart for Amway durian.

Qin Fei: Thank you, there is no need.

For the first time, Jiang Tang walked around the kitchen by himself, and there was no one outside, and Furry pretended to pass by, but actually cared about the delicious food in the kitchen.

Jiang Tang peeled off the durian skin with a tool, and the strong smell of durian came out. Jiang Tang took a deep breath, this is the taste!

Since I have made desserts many times, my family now has a complete range of dessert materials. Jiang Tang first mixed the low-gluten flour and high-gluten flour and sieved them finely with a sieve, then put the flour into a container, and used cold water to knead the dough to make the meringue.

After the dough is reconciled, knead the butter into the dough and wake up for about 20 minutes until it is smooth and non-sticky.

The method of making puff pastry by hand is cumbersome, but be patient, so that the final puff pastry can have the best taste.

Jiang Tang wrapped the butter with plastic wrap, beat it into flakes with a rolling pin, put it in the refrigerator for a while, and rolled it into flat sheets after the dough was warmed up, and put the butter slices with the plastic wrap removed in the middle. Then fold the two sides of the dough in the middle to wrap the butter slices.

Then use a rolling pin to roll the buttered dough from the center to the four corners into a thin rectangular dough. Then, Jiang Tang folded the dough sheet into four equal parts, folded the left and right sides of the dough sheet in the middle, and then folded the two ends inward like a quilt, then wrapped the dough and refrigerated it for a while.

Repeat the four-fold dough, refrigerate and wake up, and roll into a dough sheet several times, and finally roll the dough into a large dough with a suitable thickness. Use a cup to press on the dough, buckle out the round dough, and the meringue is completed.