54

Chapter Fifty-Fourth The Furry Who Will Transform in the Middle of the Night

"Ah-choo!"

Just as he was walking, Jiang Tang was startled by Wen Renyuan's sudden sneeze next to him. He turned around and asked with his eyes, seeing that Renyuan shook his head to show that he was okay before continuing to move forward.

Probably because he didn't know who scolded him, Jiang Tang cursed in his heart.

They still decided to go back to the apartment for dinner, because if they stayed in the military headquarters, they would only be able to drink nutrient solution!

After today's observations, Jiang Tang discovered that Wen Renyuan's taste is relatively heavy, and he likes spicy food just like him. It is quite enjoyable for two people with similar tastes to eat together.

He was thinking about the recipe for tonight in the car, and finally decided to choose from Sichuan cuisine and make a spicy and salty twice-cooked pork.

"First, prepare a piece of pork belly with even fat and thinness. Pork belly is also sold in the mall. Have you bought it?"

Jiang Tang put the long strip of pork belly into the water, added a little cooking wine and blanched it.

This pork belly is also a scientific captivity of the wild boar, which is a specialty on the wild star, and the castrated pork has lost the original slight fishy smell, and the meat is more tender. Then the meat of all parts of the wild boar was also put on the shelves in the mall.

Jiang Tang naturally received the fresh ingredients immediately.

The blanched pork turned white. Jiang Tang deliberately chose a piece of pork belly with pig skin on it. The pig skin has become crystal clear and looks very good.

After the pork belly was cooled, Jiang Tang raised the knife and quickly cut the meat into even thin slices, neatly stacking them on a side plate for later use.

Then Jiang Tang came to prepare side dishes and small ingredients. He chose garlic sprouts. Jiang Tang crushed the roots of the washed garlic sprouts, and then cut the garlic sprouts into several centimeters. The roots and leaves of the garlic sprouts are placed in a plate for later use.

Heat the oil in a hot pan. After the oil is hot, Jiang Tang puts the meat slices into the pan and stir-fries. Stir-fry the pork belly to release the oil and aroma. Then move the meat to one side of the pot, Jiang Tang drained a little of the excess oil in the pot, and then put in the chopped onion, ginger, garlic and dried chili and continued to stir-fry until fragrant.

At this time, the aroma had already become a bit stronger, and Jiang Tang took out two exquisite small jars, dug a spoonful of sauce out of them, and added them to the pot.

"Add a spoonful of red oil bean paste and a spoonful of sweet bean paste, and continue to stir-fry until red oil is produced." This

is the first time for fans to see sweet bean paste, a dark mass, which looks a bit scary.

Sure enough, some people really began to question, is this really delicious?

[What kind of sauce is this? Why is it so different from the previous tomato sauce? It looks so strange! ]

[Uh... will this really be delicious? ]

[Anyone dare to try it? 】

Jiang Tang pointed to the sweet noodle sauce, "You can try this, just a little bit. Do you remember the soybeans before? These are all made from soybeans." "I also made soybean soy