End

Chapter 80 [End] The marshal turns into a loving madman

How did he and Wen Renyuan know each other...

Wen Renyuan next to him also saw this barrage, and the two looked at each other in unison, and then both laughed.

Jiang Tang thought that when he first picked up Wen Renyuan, Wen Renyuan was not a domineering imperial marshal, but a half-dead white dumpling.

Who would have thought that Bai Tuanzi was human, and that so many things would happen later!

And Jiang Tang raised Bai Tuanzi as a cub at the beginning, but now he climbed into his bed... Wait, wait, think too far!

The corners of Jiang Tang's mouth twitched quickly, and he quickly shook his head to get rid of his messy thoughts.

And Wen Renyuan laughed because he thought of the first meeting with Jiang Tang on the deserted star.

At that time, he was seriously injured and mentally exhausted. When he was dying, he was gently held by a pair of soft hands, and then held in a warm embrace. Originally, one foot had already stepped into hell, but the next second he was in heaven.

Perhaps from that moment on, Jiang Tang's meaning to him could no longer be replaced.

Speaking of which, how could he fall like this! There are countless desolate stars in the vast space, but his escape capsule crashed on Jiang Tang's desolate star, and was discovered by Jiang Tang.

This is probably the blessing he gained from doing good deeds and accumulating virtue for many years. It must be a gift specially given to him by God!

Wife, fragrant and soft wife, hehe...

"Cough cough."

Fortunately, Wen Renyuan still remembered that he was live broadcasting. To maintain his image, he curled his fingers and coughed a few times in front of his lips , suppressed the smile on his face.

The audience in the live broadcast room couldn't help but shouted it's a pity!

Jiang Tang has a gentle and kind personality, always smiling with crooked eyebrows.

It can be heard that Renyuan is different! He has always appeared in front of the public with a cold and resolute image before, still laughing? It's not bad if you don't smell bad!

Because of this, Wen Renyuan's unprecedented smile just now almost blinded the eyes of the audience in the live broadcast room.

People who usually rarely smile suddenly come here like this, like an iceberg melting, letting out a ray of spring light, it can be said to be full of lethality.

[Fuck! Was it my eyes just now...]

[Anyone took a screenshot? Please share! ]

[Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah - the young master finally laughed, the old slave shed tears of relief (bushi)

[What, what! I just came here, what did I miss?!]

[I recorded the screen in front, you can come if you want Poke me privately~]

[Marshal's old fan suddenly feels a little emotional...]

​​[Emotion +1]

[Marriage, what has changed a man!]

[...]

Looking at the painting in the live broadcast room The wind gradually drifted away, and no one raised the question at the beginning.