53

Chapter 53 Sit on his lap and drive the mecha?

Jiang Tang didn't wait long in the office, and Wen Renyuan came back soon.

"Sorry, I've been waiting for a long time."

"It's okay, when can we go to see the mech?"

Wen Renyuan looked at Jiang Tang, although he couldn't see the excitement on the surface, but his eyes became bright because he was suppressing the excitement, and felt in his heart I think Jiang Tang is too cute.

Wen Renyuan: Oops, another day of being loved by Tangtang.

"Now, let's go."

Wen Renyuan reached out his hand to Jiang Tang very naturally, and Jiang Tang subconsciously put his hand in his palm again, and the corners of Wen Renyuan's mouth couldn't help but curl up a little bit vaguely.

It took Jiang Tang a few steps to react, and he missed the opportunity to repent in just a few seconds.

"Uh..." It feels a bit strange for the two men to hold hands, but is it a bit deliberate to pull their hands back now?

Jiang Tang was thinking wildly while walking, he looked up at Wen Renyuan quietly and quietly, seeing that his expression was normal, and he couldn't find any awkwardness.

Maybe... It's quite normal for two men to hold hands like this on Xingji's side, Jiang Tang comforted himself silently, the marshal didn't say anything, anyway, it wasn't him who suffered.

In this way, Jiang Tang was led by Wen Renyuan to his exclusive training room.

The training room is very empty, and the walls are made of special metal.

"I'm ready." Jiang Tang took a deep breath, staring at Wen Renyuan's hand intently.

Wen Renyuan was holding the start button of his personal mecha, and at the same time he reached out and pressed it, a silver-gray mecha appeared in front of the two of them out of thin air!

Jiang Tang's eyes widened suddenly.

so cool!

This is simply a sci-fi movie brought into reality!

No, no, Jiang Tang held his breath and carefully observed the mech. The whole body of the mecha is silver-gray, low-key but luxurious, with smooth lines, it looks like it was made by a master. Moreover, the size of the mecha is not too big, it does not seem to be a heavy mecha, but more focused on speed.

Jiang Tang couldn't help swallowing his saliva, not to mention that the sci-fi movie came true, the special effects of the sci-fi movie in the previous life couldn't be as shocking as when he saw the real mech with his own eyes!

Wen Renyuan looked at Jiang Tang with his eyes wide open and his mouth slightly open, looking stunned. If others saw this appearance, they would definitely laugh at him like the Jiang family before, as a bumpkin who had never seen the world. But in Wen Renyuan's eyes, the more she looked, the cuter she became, and she even wanted to poke Jiang Tang's face.

"Can I... touch it?"

"Ahem," Wen Renyuan was still thinking about poking his face, but was suddenly interrupted by Jiang Tang, who curled his fingers in front of his mouth and coughed twice in a disguised manner. "Of course, do you want to go to Lei Ting's cockpit?"

"I, can I?!"

Jiang Tang never dreamed that he could not only see the mech with his own eyes, but even enter the cockpit, excited It's incredible.