57

Chapter 57: As Sweet as Rice Balls

When Jiang Tang woke up again, he found himself lying in a familiar room. He stared at the ceiling for half a minute before realizing that this was his bedroom in the Imperial City apartment.

The current scene is a bit similar to the situation when I just traveled here. I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the bed in the bedroom.

But at that time, Jiang Tang was still alone, in a completely unfamiliar environment, with only the mess left by the original body in front of him, and a group of pious "family members".

But now, he has a new family in this world, as well as... someone he likes.

Thinking of Wen Renyuan, Jiang Tang's expression changed and he was about to get up from the bed. He remembered that he was tightly protected by Wen Renyuan in his arms before he fell into a coma. How is he doing now? I don't know if he was injured?

Jiang Tang got up in a hurry, but he didn't expect that he had just woken up, his body was so weak that he had no strength at all, and he fell directly to the ground.

"Be careful!"

Jiang Tang's arm was held, and a familiar voice sounded. He was overjoyed immediately, and looked at the person who came.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?"

The two said in unison.

Wen Renyuan saw that the anxiety on Jiang Tang's face did not seem to be fake, his heart warmed up, and he lowered his voice, "It's okay, don't worry."

Jiang Tang then put his heart back into his stomach, "It's fine, it's okay That's good."

He looked relieved, seeing Wen Renyuan's eyes burning, and his heart became more and more joyful, so he hurriedly coaxed softly: "What about you? Is there any discomfort on your body? Lie down and take a rest Let's go."

Wen Renyuan supported Jiang Tang to lie down again.

He erected a pillow and placed it behind Jiang Tang's waist, making it more comfortable for him to half sit on the bed. He still didn't forget to reach out and pin some strands of Jiang Tang's sleepy hair behind his ears.

Jiang Tang let him do the work, as well-behaved as a delicate doll, and didn't refuse, just looked at Wen Renyuan with a pair of big eyes.

This look made Wen Renyuan feel so comfortable in his heart that he almost floated up.

"Ahem...are you hungry? There is porridge in the kitchen..."

Jiang Tang's eyes widened when he heard this, and he looked at Wen Renyuan in disbelief. A thought came to his mind: "... porridge? Where did you get the porridge? Did you cook it?"

Unexpectedly, when this question was asked, the person in front of him became even more embarrassed.

Wen Renyuan reached out and touched the tip of his nose, nodded, and an imperceptible blush crept up his ears. Fortunately, there was still hair to block it, otherwise Wen Renyuan might want to find a hole in the ground. went in.

"...I've watched your live broadcast before, ahem, I don't know anything else about the replay of the live broadcast, I just cooked a little white porridge with clear water, do you want to try it?" After Wen Renyuan said that, he didn't

blink He looked at Jiang Tang intently, with an expectation in his eyes that Jiang Tang couldn't bear to refuse.

Jiang Tang: "...Okay."