40

Chapter 40 The hope of returning to the original world

"Please face the door and recite the names of the first 30 dishes in "Reporting the Names of Vegetables" out loud...???"

Jiang Tang: ...

Good guy, this seems to be a voice control door.

It's just the key to open the door... Is there something wrong? ? ?

"Reporting the Name of Vegetables" is a very famous cross talk Guankou, which is the most test of the actor's speaking ability. A good cross talk actor can express a long piece of speech with a clear rhythm, like a string of pearls going all the way to the end, and the voice is bright Clearly, Jiang Tang also knew a few well-known actors in the cross talk world in his previous life. He had indeed heard of "Reporting the Name of the Dishes", but he was just a cook!

It would be a piece of cake for him to make all the dishes according to the names of the dishes, but now let him recite them out of thin air.

Jiang Tang squatted down, hugged his head with both hands, and roared in his heart: Where did the door break! I think you are embarrassing me, Jiang Tang!

I thought so in my heart, but the temptation of the "treasure" that might exist behind the door was too great for Jiang Tang, and driven by the idea of ​​"come here" and "try without losing money", Jiang Tang hugged his head , I began to search my guts to recall the names of various famous dishes.

The names of the first few dishes are catchy, and they will naturally become familiar after listening to them a lot, but it is easier to remember them, and the more difficult they are as they go further.

"Steamed lamb, steamed bear's paw, steamed deer tail, roasted duck, roasted chick, roasted goose, braised pork and duck, sauced chicken and bacon... Uh... pine flower belly..." Jiang Tang rubbed his fingers, a little But anyway, the first few dishes were still recited, and the light on the door was still green. Jiang Tang let out a breath, and then began to guess, "Behind Songhua's belly is..." "...Steamed Babao Pig

... ..." The light on the door was flickering, as if urging Jiang Tang to hurry up, and small beads of sweat appeared on Jiang Tang's forehead. Reciting texts in front of the teacher still makes people bald, why on earth did he encounter such a thing!

"Behind the eight-treasure pig is a pot of pheasant... Oh no no no, wait...!"

The lamp in front of him became excited as if he had suddenly found a flaw, and began to flicker red light desperately: "Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!"

Jiang Tang: ...

It turns out that this door can talk, and he was almost taken aback.

And he seemed to hear the excitement from the electronic sound of breaking the door.

"I was wrong. Steamed eight-treasure pig is followed by duck stuffed with glutinous rice, and then canned pheasant."

The door was unmoved: "From the head back."

Jiang Tang: ...

Wen Renyuan squatted aside, looking at Jiang Tang was communicating with the gate in a language he couldn't understand at all, and the cat pupils narrowed slightly.

There are too many secrets about the young man. If it was before, Wen Renyuan would definitely use various means to find out his details, but now he has different thoughts about the young man. He takes good care of it.

Thinking in this way, Wen Renyuan looked up at the young man, and saw Jiang Tang standing up suddenly, kicking the door angrily, then squatting down again pulling his hair, muttering something unknown.