56

Chapter Fifty-six: A sudden accident, Tangtang opened up

According to legend, a long time ago, there was a small restaurant next to a wharf in Chengdu. The proprietress had pockmarks on her face, so people called her Chen Mapo.

On this day, Chen Mapo received batch after batch of dock workers and porters, and there were not many things in the shop. When it was about to close, another group of guests came in and asked the boss to cook some cheap dishes for dinner. Chen Mapo saw that there was nothing in the store, only a few plates of tofu and a little minced beef, but it was too late now, and it was too late to go shopping.

In a hurry, Chen Mapo chopped the watercress finely, added the fermented soy beans and sautéed them in a frying pan until fragrant. Add some soup, put down the tofu cubes cut into two centimeters square, and then add other seasonings, add minced beef, thicken the soup to collect the juice, and then sprinkle a handful of pepper noodles and chili noodles on the tofu after cooking.

Such a pot of delicious, spicy, hot, tender and fresh tofu is on the table.

But I didn't expect that it was this simple dish that made everyone in the group sweat their noses, and they even drank several bowls of rice, and they still shouted happily.

Because this kind of tofu is numbing and spicy, the proprietress is also called Chen Mapo, so this tofu dish is called Mapo Tofu.

In later generations, this simple and cheap mapo tofu was rated as one of the top ten classic dishes in Sichuan. It also traveled across the ocean and settled down in the United States, Canada, Britain, France, Vietnam, Singapore and other countries. Blindly home-cooked side dishes jumped onto the hall of elegance and became a well-known international dish.

The mapo tofu that Jiang Tang made today was made according to the oldest and most classic method. He also added a lot of fragrant minced beef in it, which tasted very satisfying.

Jiang Tang didn't say a word, just lowered his head to pick up the rice silently, maybe because he ate too fast, he suddenly choked on a pepper and started coughing.

A glass of water was handed to Jiang Tang, the hand holding the water glass was well-knit, Jiang Tang took the water glass while coughing, the fingertips of the two touched together, Jiang Tang paused, and then coughed harder.

Seeing this, Wen Renyuan frowned, and kept his distance regardless of the gentleman's etiquette. He reached out and slowly stroked Jiang Tang's back, with obvious concern in his eyes.

Jiang Tang took a sip of water, and finally managed to suppress his cough. For some reason, he felt a little strange, and he also had a guilty conscience that came from nowhere.

Weird, really weird.

"Our Tangtang" was not the first time he had heard such words.

In the live broadcast room before, the fans and audience yelled [Our Tangtang] [Our anchor] so happily, and there were quite a few who called husband and wife too much. Jiang Tang, who had many fans in his previous life, was already immune.

But why is he so abnormal after hearing Renyuan say a simple "our family Tangtang"?

Jiang Tang thought about it, and felt that no matter how much those fans were before, they were always talking online, through the network cable and the screen, and no one said such ambiguous words in front of his face.

The more Jiang Tang thought about it, the more he felt that this was the truth. He cleared his throat, and then accepted the idea frankly.

It wasn't until Wen Renyuan reached out and tapped the table that Jiang Tang realized that he had been obsessed with learning mechanics all afternoon. He withdrew from the simulation system and smiled at Wen Renyuan: "So soon, are you done?" Wen Renyuan