35

Chapter Thirty-Five Focused on the Living Bodhisattva

Watch...cousin?

No, my cousin is already an adult, and he can stand as tall as a grown man when he becomes a prototype, and he almost never changes into a prototype outside.

But...

Gu Chen carefully observed the little snow wolf in Jiang Tang's arms, it looks too much like his cousin!

It is simply a miniature cousin carved out of a mold.

A terrible idea suddenly popped up in Gu Chen's heart: This can't be his cousin's illegitimate child, right? !

In the next second, Gu Lin's cousin Gu Lin's iceberg face appeared in Gu Chen's mind... Gu Chen shook his head frantically, how could his cousin mess with men and women or the relationship between men and women! It's too scary!

Although Gu Chen is a collateral lineage of the Gu family, he is also closer to the lineage of the main family. He followed his mother's surname and called Gu Lin a cousin, but in fact he is not very close to Gu Lin.

To be honest, apart from admiration, Gu Chen is also a little afraid of this cousin who has been in a high position for a long time at a young age.

"...Cousin? Is that you? Cousin?" Gu Chen took advantage of no one's attention, squatted next to Little Snow Wolf, and asked in a low voice next to his ear.

But Little Snow Wolf didn't give him the slightest reaction, and moved his body away from him as if in disgust.

Gu Chen: "..."

It's really not my cousin, it can't really be his cousin... Just stop! Don't think about it anymore!

Jiang Tang and Gu Chen reached a cooperation agreement, Jiang Tang is only responsible for providing natural food for Gu Chen's online shopping mall, and Gu Chen is responsible for the subsequent picking, transportation and promotion and sales.

In the end, the profits were distributed between Jiang Tangqi and Gu Chensan. At the same time, Jiang Tang also invested in Gu Chen's mall with 15% of the shares.

Jiang Tang originally thought that Gu Chen had promised too much, but Gu Chen insisted on distributing it in this way. Jiang Tang understood that Gu Chen was showing his sincerity. After signing the agreement, Jiang Tang stood up and shook hands with Gu Chen: "Cooperate." joy."

"Happy cooperation." Gu Chen rested his glasses with his loosened hand, "Actually, I am also your fan. I sent you a private message before to cooperate, but you may not have seen it." Jiang Tang was a little embarrassed when he heard the words,

" Is that right? I received too many private messages, and every time I logged into the backstage, there were unread messages, so I simply blocked them all." "Fortunately,

Jason Chen brought me here to win our cooperation this time. But you can try Filter and block according to the account attributes, only block the private messages of the personal account, so as not to miss any news." Gu Chen kindly reminded Jiang Tang.

Jiang Tang nodded, thinking that his suggestion was good.

Now that the cooperation agreement has been signed, Gu Chen has no idea of ​​staying on Desolate Star, he has to go back and arrange work quickly.

It's just that when he was leaving, Jiang Tang always felt that Gu Chen was looking at him, to be precise, at the little snow wolf who was holding his trouser leg at his feet, his eyes were a little strange.