66

Chapter 66: I'm So Scared, It's Luckily You Are Here

Yawning, Jiang Tang opened the bedroom door and came out. Seeing a figure in the kitchen, he rubbed his eyes as he walked over, his voice still soft after waking up, "...Xiao Fei?"

The man turned around when he heard the voice, and saw Jiang Tang who was in a drowsy sleep, his handsome eyebrows raised slightly.

It is Wen Renyuan.

I saw him wearing home clothes, with Jiang Tang's apron around his waist.

Wen Renyuan held the spatula in one hand, and supported Jiang Tang with the other hand, worried that he would fall, "Be careful." "

Ah, it's not Xiao Fei..." Jiang Tang got into his arms directly in this posture , hugged

Wen Renyuan 's waist with both hands, and rubbed his head against his chest like a small animal, "It's you." The hair in his arms was messed up and his little head was full of eyes, "Wait a minute, there are still eggs in the pot."

Jiang Tang was almost awake, and he hummed dissatisfied when he heard the words, but he still obediently stood aside stand up.

When Wen Renyuan filled the egg, Jiang Tang glanced at it, and then commented face-to-face: "There is progress."

Jiang Tang stretched out his hand and moaned towards Wen Renyuan: "I want to hug."

"Hey ?" Jiang Tang's body suddenly flew into the air, he let out a small exclamation, and wrapped his arms around Wen Renyuan's neck.

Wen Renyuan actually picked him up with one arm like a child!

Jiang Tang, who was rarely hugged like this since he could remember: "..."

"Put me down quickly, it's very heavy." Jiang Tang whispered in Wen Renyuan's ear.

Wen Renyuan weighed Jiang Tang, and deliberately stretched out his hand to pat his butt, "It's so light, you should eat more meat in the future, you know?"

Seeing that Jiang Tang's ears were slightly red, Wen Renyuan didn't continue to tease him, Picking up the plate of scrambled eggs with one hand, he walked out holding Jiang Tang with the other arm.

Then I met Qin Fei who was sitting in the dining room and waiting for breakfast face to face.

Wen Renyuan: "..."

Qin Fei: "..."

Jiang Tang, who was sitting in Wen Renyuan's arms: "..."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seeing Qin Fei's first expression of "I shouldn't be here, I should be under the car", Jiang Tang, who has felt a lot thicker since falling in love, couldn't help but blush.

He turned around silently, and buried his face between Wen Renyuan's necks.

It has been many days since Wen Renyuan "entered the room" in such a grandiose way, and until now he can make the simplest breakfast like scrambled eggs by himself.

If we want to talk about the reason why Wen Renyuan was able to appear here, it would be a month ago——

Jiang Tang received another package without any delivery information, he frowned and threw the package aside and ignored it.

This is already the fourth similar package received this month. At first, Jiang Tang thought it was sent from Desolate Star, but when he opened it, it turned out to be a bloody little animal that could not be seen at all. !