71

Chapter 71 Do you want to see A Yuan's childhood photos?

Holding the fragrant rice paste in his hand, Jiang Tang came out of the kitchen with a smile on his face.

Wen Renyuan stepped forward, and was about to help Jiang Tang take the bowl, but Jiang Tang turned sideways to hide.

Wen Renyuan:?

"This is for Aning, you have to eat it and go to the kitchen to serve it yourself."

Before Wen Renyuan could "...", Jiang Tang yelled towards the living room: "Ah Ning~ stop playing with your brothers, come and eat It's delicious~"

Immediately afterwards, the footsteps of the little ferret came running over.

Jiang Tang squatted down with a smile, and put his hands down, palms facing up. The little ferret climbed up Jiang Tang's palm without any hesitation, and climbed straight onto Jiang Tang's shoulder.

Against Wen Renyuan's unfriendly gaze, he finally squatted firmly on Jiang Tang's shoulder.

Then he rubbed Jiang Tang's chin with his little furry head without fear of death.

Jiang Tang laughed because of the itch, and pretended to be angry and said, "Little Aning, don't be naughty!"

Then he took the little ferret on his shoulder to have afternoon tea.

He didn't pay any attention to Wen Renyuan next to him.

Wen Renyuan: ...

he is so big, why does he have no sense of presence at home now? ? ?

Wen Renyuan looked at the one big and one small in the restaurant who seemed to be intimate with no one else, turned around and carefully closed the door of the room.

There are already two furries in the room.

As the door was closed, two white lights flashed, and Lin Yucang and Gu Lin sat on the two single sofas in the room, looking like human beings.

Wen Renyuan also came over and sat opposite them. The three of them had the same serious expressions on their faces, and they looked like they were discussing some important national affairs.

"Recently, Tangtang only has that brat in his heart, and the three of us are transparent at home." Wen Renyuan said with a frown first.

There was resentment in his tone.

This is not the most extreme, the most extreme is that the two of them talk about that little boy every day before getting up and before going to bed.

Before going to bed, Jiang Tang was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes and mumbled: I don't know if Ah Ning is used to sleeping next door.

After waking up, Jiang Tang's first words were: Where's A-Ning?

And Wen Renyuan, who was sleeping next to Jiang Tang: ...it

's too miserable, to the extent that I don't want to recall it anymore.

Wen Renyuan looked at the two opposite people dissatisfied: "I said you two old things are really speechless. You have lived so many years in vain. Aren't you two furry? You can't even compare to an eight-year-old kid." Lin Yucang

: ...

Gu Lin: ...

I really want to hit someone.

Not only are they inferior, but they also have to play with that little brat every day.

When will these days end!