51

Chapter 51: Where did the wild man come from?

Jiang Tang turned on the privacy mode during the live broadcast. Except for him, the faces of other people in the mirror will automatically adjust their appearance to achieve the effect of coding.

Therefore, when the audience in the live broadcast room were still concentrating on watching Jiang Tang's flowing movements, they suddenly heard such a deep voice in the live broadcast room.

"Do you need help?"

Looking at the source of the voice again, hey! Where did the wild man come from!

Although this face has been adjusted to look like a passerby, but looking at this inverted triangle figure, this long leg, even wearing simple clothes, it somehow feels like being on the show!

The number of bullet screens also skyrocketed because of this strange man──

【Ahhhhh, this voice, subwoofer! I'm dead]

[Although I can't see the real face, my instinct tells me that this is a handsome guy! ! ]

[Tangtang, you have another wild man, woo woo woo! 】

【Where did the wild man come from! I'm going to make a fuss! ]

[Don't say that, what if it's the anchor's boyfriend]

[Strange...why do I feel that this person's voice is a bit like my idol marshal...]

​​Seeing the last barrage, Jiang Tang shook the handle of the pot Well, Wenren Yuan Mingming only said five words just now! Can you hear this? Is this the power of true love fans in the legend? !

Fortunately, he didn't wear the military uniform in the morning, but changed into a light casual uniform. If Wen Renyuan was really wearing a military uniform... Jiang Tang swallowed secretly, then I don't know if he can hold on in this small live broadcast room.

"It's a friend who came to help move." Jiang Tang explained to the barrage.

When Wen Renyuan heard the word "friend" from Jiang Tang's mouth, the corners of his mouth secretly raised a little.

"No need, it will be fine soon, you go to rest." Jiang Tang turned his head and smiled at Wen Renyuan.

"It's okay," Wen Renyuan rolled up his sleeves slightly to reveal his perfectly muscular forearm, and he has already walked towards Jiang Tang, "Sitting there is a bit boring, come and see where I can help you." Wen Renyuan stood

at Beside Jiang Tang, he looked at the hot oil in the pot, "Is this meant to be heated?" "

Ah... well, be careful, don't get burned..."

"Leave it to me."

Wen Renyuan held the handle of the pot Taking it from Jiang Tang's hand, Jiang Tang's hand was free, and he gave up his position, so he had to stand aside and watch the barrage in the live broadcast room.

But I found that the direction of the barrage at this time was a bit wrong...

[Is it just me who thinks that Tangtang and this wild man are a bit easy to cuddle...]

[Add me as one]

[And me]

[You still don't cuddle, I do pulled! ]

[Ah, the height difference, the wild man is so gentle, and Tangtang's voice is so gentle]

[It's like a newlywed couple with a sense of sight]