39

Chapter Thirty-Nine

When Jiang Tang realized that the situation was not good, he had already swam a certain distance from the shore. He didn't care about regretting his carelessness, so he turned around and swam to the shore.

The wind whipped up the waves and slapped Jiang Tang's face, making his cheeks hurt. Jiang Tang gritted his teeth and swam desperately towards the shore by stirring the sea water in front of him. But at this moment, Jiang Tang's left foot was suddenly entangled in something and couldn't move.

No!

Jiang Tang cursed secretly, looking back, it turned out that seaweed from nowhere happened to entangle his feet, Jiang Tang kicked a few times and couldn't break free, so he had to stretch out his hand to untie it.

His whole body rose and fell with the waves. While fighting against the seaweed, Jiang Tang was distracted to maintain his balance. He was accidentally poured into a few mouthfuls of bitter seawater, but the seaweed became more and more entangled. Jiang Tang couldn't help it. I broke out in a cold sweat.

Gradually, Jiang Tang only felt that his eyelids were getting heavier and his struggling movements became slower.

Do you really want to explain it here? Jiang Tang was thinking wildly, when he suddenly saw a ball of hair struggling to break through the sea, coming "riding the wind and waves".

Jiang Tang:?

He no longer had the time to think that his cat's water skills were so good. Jiang Tang was surprised and delighted, and shouted at Furry: "Mimi! Why are you here!" Wen Renyuan didn't ignore the

boy's bright eyes when he saw him , he plunged into the water and swam towards Jiang Tang's left foot.

With Furry's help, Jiang Tang's left foot was finally freed.

Just as Jiang Tang breathed a sigh of relief, he wanted to continue swimming with Wen Renyuan to the coast, but suddenly a stronger wave came from afar.

Jiang Tang:! ! !

The wave was as high as a person, and directly threw Jiang Tang into the sea with his head covered.

Jiang Tang was choked into the sea water, and all his strength was exhausted in the struggle just now. Now Jiang Tang only feels that his limbs are weak, and his eyes are gradually blurred.

So cold...so tired...

I'm sorry, Xiao Fei, brother may not be able to go back...

Wen Renyuan couldn't hear Jiang Tang's voice, turned around and saw the boy slowly closing his eyes, about to be swallowed by the sea.

Seeing this picture, Wen Renyuan's pupils suddenly dilated, and the inexplicable panic almost swallowed Wen Renyuan, and he felt his heartbeat stop.

don't want--!

Suddenly there was a sharp pain in his heart, and a hot current from nowhere swept Wen Renyuan's whole body.

Just before Jiang Tang was engulfed by darkness, his undulating body was suddenly grabbed by a powerful arm, and Jiang Tang was firmly pressed into a strange embrace.

Jiang Tang struggled to open his eyes, his face was pressed against the man's chest, and the man's arms held him tightly, as if some precious treasure would be lost if he let go.

"Jiang Tang, don't sleep, hold on, don't sleep..."

The man's voice was low, even if it was a little anxious, it made Jiang Tang's ears crisp for a while.