61

Chapter 61 This Marriage Is Not Necessary

When Jiang Bai returned to Jiang's house, he felt that the atmosphere in the house was a bit strange as soon as he stepped through the door.

Jiang's father, who was still in the company at this time, was actually sitting in the living room. Jiang Bai didn't see his gloomy expression. He had a soft and cute smile on his face as usual, and walked up to say hello.

"Father, why did you come back so early today?"

As soon as the words finished, Jiang Guangliang slapped Jiang Bai loudly and full of anger.

"Crack!"

Jiang Guangliang's hands were strong, and he didn't show mercy this time. He slapped Jiang Bai's face completely sideways. He couldn't stand still and staggered suddenly, almost falling onto the sofa beside him. .

Jiang Bai's smile froze on his face, and his temporarily unconscious face gradually felt the sting from the slap. He stood up straight, covered his left face with his hand, and looked at Jiang Guangliang in disbelief.

A trace of ominous premonition hit Jiang Bai's heart, and Jiang Bai's voice was a little trembling: "Dad..."

"Don't call me Dad! I don't have a son like you!" Jiang Guangliang stared at Jiang Bai, his red-eyed crazy appearance matched his usual deliberate The gentle and refined image he maintains looks like two different people, but it seems that he should be like this in the first place.

Jiang Guangliang was so angry that he never wanted to see Jiang Bai turn around and go upstairs again.

Jiang Bai had no choice but to cover his face and look at Mother Jiang who was sitting on the sofa. While wiping her tears, Mother Jiang anxiously asked Jiang Bai, "Good boy, didn't you say that the Marshal likes you very much? You have a good relationship, Marshal Why did you cancel the engagement with you??"

! ! !

The four big characters "cancellation of engagement" were no less than four thunderbolts all blasted on top of Jiang Bai's head, scorching him black from head to toe.

The blood color faded from Jiang Bai's face very quickly, and his expression suddenly turned down miserably. Jiang Bai's hands and feet were cold, and he didn't know how long it took before he heard his own voice, but the voice was no longer the melodious and melodious voice he was proud of on weekdays, but hoarse and unreasonably hoarse.

"What... What do you mean by canceling the engagement?" Jiang Bai shook his head vigorously, doubting his ears very much, "How is it possible? The Marshal obviously likes me! There is no way he would cancel the engagement with me!

" When he was stable, he staggered and fell onto the sofa. He put his arms around his head and murmured: "No, it's impossible..." How could

the marshal not like himself? There were so many people surrounding the marshal before, but the marshal only smiled at himself, wasn't he attracted by him?

... And that time, when I almost fell into the pool, the passing Marshal gave me a hand.

His struggling voice became louder and louder, while Mother Jiang asked him if he had a fight with the Marshal, and asked him to coax the Marshal. Jiang Bai retorted loudly: "Shut up! Don't talk nonsense! Marshal likes me, hahahahaha! Marshal and I are going to get engaged soon! I will marry into the palace soon! Mother Jiang looked at the

already Jiang Bai, who lost his mind, was about to say something when Jiang Bai suddenly raised his head. His eyes were bloodshot, and he stared at Jiang's mother fiercely. Jiang's mother was a little frightened when she saw him. Jiang Bai looked like