50

Chapter 50 Is the Marshal so idle?

Jiang Tang didn't know how Wei Ke's heart fell apart and then quickly rebuild. He nodded politely to Wei Ke before getting out of the car.

Wen Renyuan personally sent Jiang Tang outside the Imperial Academy of Sciences.

Standing outside the car, Jiang Tang turned to look at Wen Renyuan, bent his eyes, "Thank you Marshal, then we will go in first."

Wen Renyuan nodded.

Then he got out of the car, stood beside Jiang Tang, and naturally lifted the luggage into his hands again.

"Let's go."

Jiang Tang:? ? ?

Ah, do you want to go in together? The marshal is so free, doesn't he have anything to do?

However, Jiang Tang only slandered silently, and dared not speak out in person.

A group of several people entered the Academy of Sciences like this, and saw a row of researchers in white coats standing there, and when they saw Jiang Tang coming in, they suddenly started applauding excitedly.

"Welcome, welcome! Warmly welcome!!"

Jiang Tang:! ! !

Just as Jiang Tang stepped into the door with one foot, he was startled by the sudden applause, and staggered—the foot missed. He leaned back, but his mind was running through the bullet screen quickly: No way, no way, it's too embarrassing to have to squat in front of so many people when meeting for the first time!

Jiang Tang was about to close his eyes subconsciously. At this time, a hand was placed on his waist, and the strong arm supported him in time. Jiang Tang's back bumped into the chest of the person behind him. It was like being wrapped in Wen Renyuan's arms.

"Ah!" Jiang Tang exclaimed in a low voice, looking up only to see Wen Renyuan's perfect jawline.

Jiang Tang stared blankly at Wen Renyuan's chin, and the other people present were also stunned when they saw this scene, their palms still raised, but the applause stopped abruptly. The atmosphere was a little weird for a while, Jiang Tang straightened up quickly as soon as he realized it, and came out of Wen Renyuan's arms. He would complain about such bloody scenes in TV dramas before, but he didn't expect it to happen to him one day.

Seeing Jiang Tang staring at him in a daze, Wen Renyuan's mouth curled into a faint smile.

"Thank you...thank you."

Jiang Tang came back to his senses, and thanked Wen Renyuan embarrassedly. Just now, he was distracted by watching him. It must be because the marshal's face is too confusing.

His ears were slightly hot.

Turning around, Jiang Tang saw a row of researchers standing in front of him, all stunned, as if they had eaten something astounding.

Jiang Tang: ...

Jiang Tang's head buzzed, and the base of his ears turned completely red from pink.

Wen Renyuan felt inexplicably happy when he saw the red blood-dropped ears of the young boy beside him. He coughed softly, reminding the group of people on the opposite side to restrain themselves.

"Oh! Welcome Tangtang!"

"Welcome!"

"Mr. Jiang, you are finally here..."

Jiang Tang stepped forward to shake hands with them and said hello, "Thank you, hello, just call me Jiang Tang."

The researchers watched After watching Jiang Tang's live broadcast, I never thought it would be better to see a real person, and with a really good personality... If this is a game, Jiang Tang's smile will be able to hear the reminder that everyone's favorability is increasing.