48

Chapter 48: Sweet Tofu Curd or Salty Tofu Curd

【Report──! Grandpa, the anchor you follow, Tangtang, is finally on the air! ! ! 】

【Anchor welcome back! ]

[Woooooooo miss you so much, Tangtang~ Without your live broadcast, the latest nutrient solution wouldn't taste good! ]

[Don't talk about it, I didn't even know I was licked by the replay of the previous live broadcast, no, how many times have I watched it! 】

【I've been guarding the live broadcast room every day, so I finally got caught! Hahaha! 】

Jiang Tang was caught by the fans in the live broadcast room as soon as the broadcast started today. Looking at the still active barrage, Jiang Tang showed a comfortable smile on his face.

"Thank you everyone, I've made everyone worry these days." Jiang Tang didn't rush to deal with the ingredients in front of him, but smiled and replied to the barrage, chatting with fans.

"Why didn't you see Furry..." After reading this barrage, Jiang Tang's face quickly flashed a look of disappointment, and his voice lowered, "Fairy disappeared a few days ago, and I haven't found it yet, but maybe it is I'm going to find his previous owner!"

Seeing Jiang Tang's loss, the fans used bullet screens to comfort him, and some even asked Jiang Tang if there is no shortage of pets at home. He can eat, sleep and be cute after graduating from university. He really wanted to take the opportunity to take the position, and looked at Jiang Tang dumbfounded, and the little disappointment he had just thought of Mao Furry disappeared in an instant.

Jiang Tang smiled, her delicate chin looked sharp.

[I feel that Tangtang has lost a lot of weight, and I feel sorry for Tangtang~]

[Yes, looking at the thin face, it doesn't look as big as my hand! Although this is also very good-looking, woo woo woo! 】

Jiang Tang subconsciously stretched out his hand and pinched his cheek, lost weight? It's okay...

"Thank you for your concern, I'm fine, let's have some good supplements today~"

Wen Renyuan looked at Jiang Tang's thin face, and wished he could travel across the entire interstellar world right now , appeared in front of the boy, took him into his arms, and told the boy that he was the furry who accompanied him the longest, and would always be by his side in the future.

Jiang Tang in the live broadcast room had already lowered his head to process the ingredients in his hands. He reached out and grabbed a handful of golden "round beads", and slowly let go of his hand, and the round soybeans cascaded from his hand like a small waterfall.

"This natural food is called soybeans. These are dried, aren't they cute? But we are going to use processed soybeans. Today I will bring you a new drink—soy milk." Jiang Tang stretched out his

hand Pointing to the soybeans that had been soaked overnight in advance, the soybeans became more plump after absorbing water. Jiang Tang poured them into the cooking machine, added water and grinded them several times.

Finally, filter the ground soybean milk through a filter to remove the bean dregs. Don't throw away the bean dregs. In Jiang Tang's hands, they can be turned into bean dregs and yam cakes and other delicacies. You can even save them to make soy sauce.

The soy milk that had been filtered out of the bean dregs was still raw at this time, and it had a beany smell, so it was not drinkable. Jiang Tang worried that the gluttonous fans in the live broadcast room would not be able to wait, and reminded them that the soy milk is still poisonous, so don't be greedy to drink it.