6

Chapter 6 The first furry

"Live broadcast?" Jiang Tang rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

In his previous life, more than one live streaming platform had invited him and offered him a lot of money, but Jiang Tang rejected them all.

At that time, he was neither short of money nor famous, so he devoted all his thoughts to studying cooking skills.

But today is different, now I am just a weak and pitiful planet owner who is short of money and has to support his family:)

Looking at the two people in front of him who have not lifted their heads from the bowl, Jiang Tang: ... It is imminent to make money up!

Jiang Tang's body still needs to be recuperated slowly. His own bowl of noodles is very small, and he is just 70% full after eating. But for Qin Fei and Lu Rongming, Jiang Tang came as an adult male with a big appetite.

I saw that the two of them even drank the soup completely, put down their bowls and looked at Jiang Tang with unsatisfactory eyes.

Jiang Tang, who was stared furiously at them, said, "...there is still chicken soup in the kitchen pot."

Qin Fei cheered and ran to the kitchen, Jiang Tang smiled and shook his head, continuing to look at the terminal in his hand.

He just searched for several popular live broadcast platforms, and finally chose Beluga Live, which has been established for the longest time and has the largest traffic.

Jiang Tang knew in his heart that even if he showed his culinary skills even a little bit, it would attract much attention. It would be better to lean against a big tree to enjoy the shade, and it is said that the Moby Dick live broadcast with the royal family behind it is naturally Jiang Tang's choice of shade .

Jiang Tang completed the real-name authentication on Beluga Live, and then followed the novice guide to register as an anchor. When choosing the category of live broadcast, he scrolled down the options to the end and finally found the option of food.

Jiang Tang: ...Okay.

Although I have learned that these interstellar people abandon their own appetites, they are still speechless every time.

Select "Gourmet" as the category, and the anchor's nickname Jiang Tang entered "ginger candy" casually, and it was done.

Next is the live broadcast equipment.

Jiang Tang was dazzled by all kinds of high-tech equipment. There is a camera with an automatic capture function, which can automatically capture the picture for shooting, ensuring that every frame of the anchor who appears on the scene can present the most perfect state.

Jiang Tang was amazed, and then his attention was suddenly attracted by a group of holographic devices.

You must know that in the era of his previous life, holographic technology could only be seen in various science fiction novels or movies, but in Interstellar, holographic technology has already become common and is closely related to human life.

This set of holographic live broadcast equipment can allow the audience to participate in the live broadcast to a greater extent. At that time, the audience can also smell the food made by Jiang Tang in the live broadcast, and even taste it for themselves.

Jiang Tang, who was a "sci-fi fan" in his previous life, is gearing up: This is simply perfect!

He excitedly dragged the set into his shopping cart and clicked buy.