64

Chapter 64 Don't You Have a Wife? this is my wife

Maybe some people are more talented in love, Jiang Tang thought to himself, then he must be the kind who has no love cells.

Jiang Tang blushed and accepted the idea, awkwardly Ren Wenrenyuan took his hand and boarded the return starship.

Jiang Tang, who has lived in his twenties combined in two lifetimes, is the first time to fall in love with someone. This has led to the fact that he and Wenren Yuan Mingming have been together for more than a week, and he is still dizzy like stepping on cotton. Huhu state.

But at the moment, it is the person opposite who is more confused──

"Puff cough cough cough...! What are you talking about, what???"

There is only half of the fruit tea in the cup in Qin Fei's hand, and the rest was left by him just now. Accidentally sprayed all over my pants.

He should have felt sorry for his pants and the cup of fruit tea he drank for the first time today, but the news of his brother was really shocking, okay?

George, who came to clean up the mess, cleaned up the soiled sofa neatly. Before leaving, he gave Qin Fei an extremely humane look, with inexplicable contempt in his eyes.

Qin Fei: "..."

There must be some kind of hallucination.

"No, brother, you just said, you, you and the marshal... you two, you and the marshal...??" Qin Fei pointed at Jiang Tang, feeling that his tongue was tied, and finally the other hand also Stretching out one finger, the two fingers touched together and nodded, "You two...is this like this?"

Jiang Tang: "..."

Jiang Tang stretched out his hand and patted Qin Fei on the forehead angrily: "Why are you stuttering! Isn't it just your brother getting off the order? Let's see how it scares you." "

...Can this be the same? This is the marshal!" Qin Fei swallowed, still feeling unbelievable, "I was still in class yesterday The person I saw in the teaching video is still the idol in the hearts of all my classmates, and now he is my brother-in-law!"

Jiang Tangxin said, let alone Qin Fei, he didn't expect it himself! Why is there such a good thing, hehe.

Looking at Jiang Tang with a rippling smile on his face, Qin Fei: "..." "

Brother, calm down a bit, the corners of your mouth are almost grinning to your ears."

Jiang Tang cleared his throat and tried his best to hold back his smile, "By the way , why are you back today?"

Hearing this, Qin Fei's eyes immediately became resentful: "No, brother, didn't I tell you last night that we are on vacation. If I don't come back, where will I go?"

" "...

" "... You don't take my words to heart at all, do you?"

Qin Fei stared at Jiang Tang with wide eyes. Could it be that this is the case for men who are in love?

Jiang Tang felt guilty for a while, last night he remembered that he and Wen Renyuan had a sticky video call... Qin Fei didn't seem to pay attention to what Qin Fei said.

Seeing that Qin Fei had covered his face with his hands, lying on the sofa wriggling around like a bug, still shouting "I understand, I'm just your dispensable netizen", Jiang Tang: "..."

Oops, so guilty.

"Ahem, how is that possible? What do you think of my brother? I'll make you whatever you want to eat later." "