36

Chapter Thirty-Six Have a Hot Pot to Celebrate

Jiang·Nan Bodhisattva·Tang: ...

Actually, Jiang Tang and Gu Chen disagreed on the pricing at the very beginning.

"...cough cough!" Jiang Tang almost choked on the water, he coughed for a while before he slowed down his breathing, "10,000 star coins?"

Gu Chen pushed his glasses, completely unaware of the impact this price had on Jiang Tang. What a shock.

Jiang Tang couldn't help complaining wildly in his heart: 10,000 star coins to buy a tomato, either he is crazy, or the world is crazy!

"Combining the price of natural food on the market now and the value of the tomatoes we are about to put on the shelves, I think the price of 10,000 star coins is completely reasonable." Jiang Tang: ...Suddenly remembered that he had seen it in the Star Network Mall

before

. There are few varieties, but the price is followed by a bunch of zero natural foods.

Maybe this is what is rare.

"It's too high, too high, don't be so exaggerated." Jiang Tang shook his head and insisted on lowering the price.

After some non-fierce debate, Jiang Tang still set the price at 2,000 star coins each.

"You are doing charity." Seeing Jiang Tang's insistence, Gu Chen could only comment helplessly in the end.

Jiang Tang looked at the "Male Bodhisattva" barrage that filled the live broadcast room: ...

[Am I dazzled? Am I missing a zero? ? ]

[Is someone pinching me, I suspect I'm dreaming...]

[Help! At this price, I feel like I can do it again! ! ! ]

[What are you waiting for at this price, sisters, let me go first! 】

"The quantity is limited, so the purchase of tomatoes is limited. Each account can only buy four at most." Jiang Tang kindly reminded.

【ah? ? ? ? ? ? 】

【I'm ready to buy a bunch to eat until next month, but you told me I can only buy four! ! ? ? 】

[One account buys four, so can you buy another account with a different account? ]

[I've brought all the optical brains in my family, I'm ready! ]

There was a lot of wailing in the live broadcast room, watching the fans complaining, as if they had already bought the tomato, but at this moment they didn't realize what kind of bloody storm they would experience when it went on sale at twelve o'clock.

Seeing that they were all waiting for twelve o'clock noon, Jiang Tang didn't have much interest in watching the live broadcast. After reminding fans to set the alarm clock and not miss the time, he closed the live broadcast room and exited.

Chen Xi and her little sisters were already Jiang Tang's die-hard fans, so naturally they were gearing up and waiting for the tomatoes to hit the shelves this time.

Chen Xi's family background is relatively ordinary, belonging to the middle class, and she has never eaten natural food before. She knew that Jiang Tang sold natural food, and she had no other ideas except to be happy for the anchor, but unexpectedly, Jiang Tang actually put the natural food The price is set so low.

Although the price is still much higher than that of nutrient solution, compared with other natural foods, this price is already acceptable to most people.