52

Chapter 52 This is our marshal's wife!

Lin Yucang turned around impatiently, turning his back to the past.

Sitting with Jiang Tang on the sofa was Wen Renyuan who didn't know what they were talking about, and was acting stupid all over his body.

Lin Yucang: ... Speechless.

The military department is still too idle.

Ever since Jiang Tang said the words "Welcome to be a frequent guest" last time, this person came here every now and then, saying that he was embarrassed, but he didn't see any embarrassment at all in his actions.

But the little anchor is very kind, and Wen Renyuan really helped the little anchor's younger brother with the school affairs, Jiang Tang didn't have any objection to this "guest" who came to the door almost the next day, even There is a tendency to gradually get used to it.

Lin Yucang snorted coldly in his heart, if it wasn't for the fact that he couldn't leave at any time now, let alone appear in front of Jiang Tang with a proper identity, he could handle such trivial things as school, so it wouldn't be the turn of this aggressive guy.

In a corner that is difficult to be noticed, the way this guy looks at the little anchor is so obvious that everyone knows it!

Lin Yucang got up, stretched gracefully, and swung his tail slightly behind him a few times. Then he walked leisurely towards Jiang Tang with his legs.

Lin Yucang nimbly jumped onto the sofa, jumped into Jiang Tang's arms in front of Wen Renyuan, and then chose a comfortable position to nest down.

Wen Renyuan: ...

The dead fox just gave me a blank look, right? ?

Except for Little Snow Wolf, the other two furries are usually very reserved, and they would not jump on themselves so actively to act like a spoiled child. Moreover, Little Snow Wolf doesn't know what's going on these days, and he doesn't like to cling to himself like before. Jiang Tang was still a little bit disappointed.

And now, Fluffy who jumped into his arms actively! If you can control yourself and resist touching, is it still a severe furry controlling Jiang Tang? !

Jiang Tang gently stroked the little fox's fur, and the smile on his face became more sincere.

Wen Renyuan: ...very angry! Where did the scheming* come from!

If it wasn't for the fact that he hasn't taken off his vest yet, the fragrant and soft place in Jiang Tang's arms must be his own, okay?

"...Excuse me, what did you just say?" Wen Renyuan was still competing with Lin Yucang in secret, and couldn't hear what Jiang Tang said just now.

"It's nothing, I just want to ask, if I'm more interested in machinery, is there any way I can get in touch with it?"

Jiang Tang felt a little inappropriate after speaking. His school has troubled him a lot. The original body does have a very high talent in machinery, and has a very high enthusiasm for the machine. He has always wanted to make some achievements in the machine. Now that he has borrowed the body of the original body, he must fulfill his wish.

After fulfilling this wish, I bid farewell to my original body.

Maybe it was because the atmosphere was good just now, and Jiang Tang didn't know why, but he had an inexplicable closeness to the marshal in his heart, so he just said it directly.

Wen Renyuan didn't expect why Jiang Tang suddenly mentioned machinery. It turns out that under the soft appearance of the little anchor, there is still a metal heart that is keen on machinery?