43

Chapter 43 Fried fresh milk and happy milk tea

"The method of roasting fresh milk is very similar to frying milk."

Jiang Tang separated the prepared eggs, egg whites and egg yolks, poured the egg yolks into the pot, and then added an appropriate amount of sugar and a small amount of starch.

Pour in the fresh milk and stir well until there are no particles. Then follow the same steps as frying milk, turn on a low heat and keep stirring to prevent the pot from sticking, and boil the milk until it is thick.

Jiang Tang poured the boiled milk paste into the same mold as before, because the egg yolk was added before, so this time the milk paste is not as white as before, but light yellow, very beautiful.

"After it's solidified, take it out of the mold like this," Jiang Tang turned the container upside down, and the solidified milk was poured out, a large square light yellow "milk brick", "then cut the milk into similar pieces with a knife The size of the cube."

The cut cubes are very elastic and vibrate slightly in the air.

There are old viewers in the bullet screen who obviously have a very strong memory. Seeing the cut milk cubes reminded Jiang Tang of the steamed eggs he made when he first broadcast live.

[I think this is similar to steamed eggs! 】

"It's a bit like it. In fact, this milk cube can also be eaten now. You can try a piece."

【Wow! The taste is also similar to the steamed eggs before! ]

[Mmmm! But one sweet and one salty, Tang Tang is really amazing! 】

Jiang Tang put the milk cubes on the baking tray covered with oil paper, then brushed a layer of egg wash on the surface, and finally put the baking tray full of milk cubes into the middle layer of the preheated oven.

Bake for about fifteen minutes, and stare at the oven for the last few minutes until the surface of the milk block is browned and colored. If it is baked for too long, it will easily burn.

Such a very high-value roasted fresh milk is ready.

The fresh milk cubes have been baked until golden, with a slight burnt layer on the top. This layer of milk skin tastes very good, and there are tender milk cubes inside, which melt in the mouth, and the taste is perfect.

The thick milky aroma is intoxicating.

This taste is also a bit like the egg tart in the previous life, but it lacks the outermost layer of crispy egg tart skin, so let's make egg tarts to eat when there is a chance in the future.

[What is egg tart? ]

[Sounds delicious~]

[I'm like a scum girl, eating baked fresh milk, looking at fried milk, and thinking about egg tarts~ I shouldn't, I shouldn't]

Jiang Tang saw this barrage , Puchi laughed, "Don't worry, you will find out after a while that your heart is so big that you can still hold milk tea." When the barrage heard the milk tea, it became even more excited

.

They drank tea in the live broadcast room before, and drank milk just now. What is milk tea? Could it be that they mixed the two together.

"That's right, I guessed it right, it's mixing milk and tea together." Jiang Tang said helplessly.

"But it's not as simple as you think. You'll understand after drinking it."